Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Wiki Profile requests

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Post here if there is eomthing you would like added to yuor wiki profile but you are unsure of how to do it. This is not a request page for someone to build your profile for you! If you have images or video the give us links to them or better yet post them in your post. I will try and get a blank template up for you guys to use as well.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
{{Wrestler
|name =
|image =
|image_width =
|height =
|weight =
|Alias(es) =
|birth_date =
|birth_place =
|Billed_from =
|Trainer = Fill's Academy (TWOStars Traning facility)
|current_efeds = [[TWOStars]]
|previous_efeds = n/a
|handler =
|debut =
|
}}

The above code makes the "table" you see at the top of eberyone's profile. It contains all the basic info about your charcter and must be filled out in full. You can add extra fields if you like but the info you see here must be included.

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
==Moveset== ((title))

===Entrance(s)=== ((Explain your entrances, include links to theme music and entrance video))

=== Normal Moves === ((As training profile))

*move
*move
*move

=== Signature Move(s) ===((As training profile))

*'''movename''' - Explanation of move

===Finishing Move(s)=== ((As training profile))

==History== ((This section is for explaining your wrestlers past. Everything that has happened before TWOStars. Seperate each incident with it's own title))

==TWOStars Career== (( your career in TWOstars, this section includes all past achievents, notable feuds and anything else that is important for people to nuderstand about what has happened to your charcter in this federation.Seperate each incident with it's own title. The follwoing are examples of how you could run this.))

===Debut===

===Feud 1===

===angle 1===

===title win===

===feud 2===

===Titles Held== ((The title you;ve held, including when it was won, who from and then when you drpped it))

===Trivia=== ((just for fun, anything that is not really important))

Last edited:

Twig

If someone could figure out how to get my mini-bio and my entrance alongside eachother in two columns, that'd be sweet. Right now there in two different rows, and all the negative space is annoying me.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Can someone do me a huge favour and pop my TWOtron up on my wiki?

Ruderz

Subscriber
Can someone do me a huge favour in adding a picture of Matt Hardy at the Media section of my page? Also, how do you post images on TWO now? I can't seem to figure out how...

WAYNE

Sparrow is now under current stars, Twiggies profile isn't next to each other, but doesn't have gaps, Jenny McKellen is now Women's Champion on wiki and Randy Roko now looks like Matt Hardy.

Ruderz

Subscriber
Amazing World Order Extreme profiles

The Amazing World Order Extreme! A bunch of very disfunctional wrestlers 'invading' TWOstars.

Heres the profile for them.

The AWO were formed by a group of wrestlers who felt passed over by the big leagues once too often in their careers. Now they intend to make an impact...

Trouble is, the impact is usually their bodies on the floor.

Diva/Valet: The Lovely Miss Kelly Scott
6 feet 2 inches tall in her bare feet. 237 pounds... not that 'she' admits her weight.
Entrance music: Wild Thing by The Troggs
Finishing Move (I say finishing...): Slap to the face

Bio: Scott Kellys mum wanted a girl, and when his dad died when Scott was only 2 years old, she got it. Scott spent his childhood being raised as a girl and is now totally convinced he is a she. She gets very upset whenever anyone hints otherwise.

Kelly, as she is now known, was always a told a woman should be dainty, so she subconciously holds back as much as she can. This often leads to her defeat.

Ashely Bronze.
5'5 132 pounds.
Entrance Music: Im A Beast by Jadakiss
Finishing Move: Chokeslam (never hits. EVER!).

A (failed) student of Fill, Ashley Bronze (HEY, 3rd place is a winner too) was turned away even from CZW. One day Bronze was approched by a man who he thought was grooming him, turned out just to be Thomas Liver on a recruiting drive. Now Bronze is ready to kick ass. Well... prod thigh anyway.
Bronze is terrified of pyro of any kind. Including cigerette lighters.

Tiny Davies (Real name)
6'1 521 pounds
Entrance Music: Hot Stuff by Donna Summer
Finishing Move: Moonsault (never hits, EVER! But allways announces it)

Tinys parents were both overweight and named their child hoping it would be prophetic. It wasnt. Tiny has grown up admiring Luchadores and other high flying wrestlers and wants sooo much to be one. Yeah, like that will ever happen.
Tinys best friend is Ashley Bronze, but Tinys smoking habit makes life difficult for their friendship.
Tiny is terrified of mice. And spiders. And germs. And he has to do everything 3 times or his soul will be eaten by the devil.
Tiny is also the primary care giver for the increasingly senile Tom Liver.

Leader of the group
Thomas Liver
5'8, 151 pounds
Entrance Music: My generation by The Who
Finishing Move: DDT. If you kick out the match is over... he's too old to get up without help.

Once upon a time Tom Liver was a decent wrestler. That time was 1953, specificly november and december of that year. Then he broke his left leg and ever since then he has had limited mobility in it. Add that to his now advanced age and Tom is less agile than even Lindy Rose! Once hes on the mat, for any reason, he cant get up again without help.
Tom feels that darkstar should have hired him as a trainer for TWOStars, after that snub he has gotten together a band of wrestlers to invade the federation.

Lil' Mike
4'6 87 pounds
Entrance Music: Big Man With a Gun by NIN
Finishing Move: Spear

Midget SOB with a bad attitude and temper. This little person will fight anyone, anytime. Hell, he should be called Scrappy Doo just to get it over and done with.

Most important thing is to just have fun with the quirks, have a laugh and try stuff you may not normally try.

This needs to be moved onto a Wiki ASAP. I just spent roughly 50 minutes trying to find this, I looked fricking everywhere :p

Paul

I have asked for someone to set some up as Im a bit of a dolt... I can do all the info once its set up though.

The B-Man

Darky can you tell me who the non wrestlers pics are there? And does great ken have someone to use. I'm sprucing the twostars page up a little so needed everyones person they are using to do so.

Thanks

Last edited:

Saz

Someone's attacked Jay's profile again and I am sure DC's will probably be getting an overhaul as we speak.