Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Why was i banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeb

Id like to ask Clarkey why he banned me and another user last night ? We clearly had stopped talking about football and I was making suggestions that we could talk about it elsewhere.Then for some reason, at a random time I was kicked from the chat and banned.An explanation would be nice Clarkey :thumbup2:

dpddave

talent spotter
Subscriber
I don't think he you could have been banned for talking about football. As its a chatroom and you can talk whatever you want. Are you sure you weren't swearing or anything?

WAYNE

Id like to ask Clarkey why he banned me and another user last night ? We clearly had stopped talking about football and I was making suggestions that we could talk about it elsewhere.Then for some reason, at a random time I was kicked from the chat and banned.An explanation would be nice Clarkey :thumbup2:
Are you the one Craig kicked for saying Cathal was racist ?

Zeb

No,there was some mug using my name last night was the first time i was on for a few weeks.So I clearly dont know what you on about with that.

I don't think he you could have been banned for talking about football. As its a chatroom and you can talk whatever you want. Are you sure you weren't swearing or anything?
Im 100% sure mate , Clarkey told us to stop talking about football or we'd be kicked and we did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DraVen

Weren't you one of the two who kept arguing back by saying that "it is a chatroom, therefore we're allowed to chat?" despite Clarkey continually telling you to make a new room or pipe down?

I'm not saying that Clarkey is a good mod because he isn't, but he asked plenty of times and his call went unanswered each time. Of course, I think I left before you got banned but from what I saw, I'm not surprised.

Clarkey

You were banned for accusing Cathal of being racist, and then doing the same thing again last night. You were kicked last night as well as that ban for continually ignoring me when I offered the advice you asked for, and being a persistance annoyance to everyone else. I asked you continually to take it to PM, then you insisting on filling the room with tripe about how you couldn't do this despite me telling you at least three times. I did not say I would kick you for talking about football, I would be a hypocrite if I had of done so. I asked you to take it to another room, or to PM. It was a pleasant enough request, you just chose to ignore me. Coupled with both of your antics last time leading to Craig kicking you, it lead to both of you getting banned.

I'm also a rubbish moderator as Draven mentioned above, so it's to be expected really.

Last edited:

Zeb

:lol: It was clear Pete the other user brought up this subject of bein racist and I didnt have a clue what he was talking about :S.Then around 10-15 minutes later I suggested We could still chat in private if you lot moved rooms as you saw that pete guy wasnt the brightest so I dont know what problems I caused at all:?.

Clarkey

We're not deluded, as after the racist comment you continued to progress onto talking about Firms; so you clearly 'had a clue'.

Zeb

We're not deluded, as after the racist comment you continued to progress onto talking about Firms; so you clearly 'had a clue'.
I know that after you PMed me and warned me I stopped talking about football altogether.Anyway I agree with DPDD you should be allowed to chat about anything in a chatroom,as long as its not offensive in any way.As for the racist comment your making it sound like I made one when it wasnt even me who brought it up.

Last edited:

WAYNE

We do let people talk about what ever you want, but start swearing. baiting or just being rude, then good bye.

Zeb

We do let people talk about what ever you want, but start swearing. baiting or just being rude, then good bye.
Eh :? I was clearly told to stop talking about football ... ask anyone in that room last night.

Clarkey

He wasn't banned for talking about football as I already said. If you are going to read half of the thread and reply, then what is the point?

Craig

Considering that you are the exact same guy that has been using other chatters names (Proudy, cath, etc..) that will randomly type in all caps "CRAIG IS A ******* YOU FAT **** YOU STUPID **** LEARN TO BAN SOMEONE YOU FAT **** HAHA ZEB 7-0 CRAIG" and then leave, do you really think you should be unbanned?

Miss T

He wasn't banned for talking about football as I already said. If you are going to read half of the thread and reply, then what is the point?
Sorry I did read all of the thread but kept seeing that point get brought up, wasnt trying to have a dig at you.

DC

Considering that you are the exact same guy that has been using other chatters names (Proudy, cath, etc..)
I wonder if he's the same guy who tried to pretend he was me, to Nimf of all people, and wouldn't admit he wasn't, even when Nimf called him on why he couldn't be me.

Zeb

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Craig and Draven are you on drugs ? Ok john smeaton did tell me someone was using my username last week but to claim im the SAME person who did all this stuff that I dont have a clue about is comical !

Status
Not open for further replies.