Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who will win the SPL?

The Crippler

I certainly don't think it'll be a one horse race. It's hard to call. I think Rangers will get the upper hand over Celtic again in head to heads because they don't know how to beat Walter Smith but it's whether or not the team can hold it together and get consistency against the other teams. It's close to call but I'm obviously not going to back Celtic so I'll put a few on Rangers.

The Genetic Jackhammer

It will definitely be much closer than last year but now that Lennon is gone I am hoping Celtic can play with much more attacking flair, ill stick some on now and maybe some more later.

Murph

Celtic, I feel we have a very strong midfield, but we REALLY need to strengthen up front.

stevehayes2005

it's amazing how Gretna have gone from a non-league English side (Unibond League 1) which is like now, 2-3 levels lower than the Conference! to the SPL! I think they will be bottom half of the league but will have some good results and will stay up.

I think Rangers will be very close this season though and may even win it.