Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who will win the League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I kinda think it'll be Liverpool, but I can't even bring myself to vote against Chelsea.

King

Forum Leader
If it's us I won't be seen for a month :lol:

bigmatt

Forum Leader
Subscriber
I'm very tempted to (immorally) take advantage of those inflated City odds by going all-in (All 25v) but the reason why I only have 25 vCash in the first place is that I've only made 3 bets in just over a year, all on absolute certs. Firstly, I haven't been following wrestling at all in years but surely 35-year old former UFC Champion Brock Lesnar is going over 43 year old Triple H in 2013, right? Secondly, there's no way Jose Mourinho sells one of the best players in the league,Juan Mata, to big rivals Manchester United is there? And finally, Undertaker wins at Wrestlemania, doesn't he, even if it's Brock?

Wrong.

If I back dead certs Man City, break out the champagne, King, Liverpool are winning the league!

Shaun2J

Do what thou wilt
Subscriber
I should have betted now instead of three weeks ago...

bigmatt

Forum Leader
Subscriber
Who has the 7400v private bet? I wore my dishonesty openly, own up!

Shaun2J

Do what thou wilt
Subscriber
Oh wait, I went with Liverpool! I thought I had Chelsea :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.