Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who will win Serie A?

Jung

Its a toughie. Inter are favourites for me, closely followed by Milan.

Juve will be up there, Roma and Fiorentina too.

But I reckon Milan might just get it.

big pau hoolinator

My thoughts =
I fancy Inter because the squad depth, if one of our defenders goes down then it could lead to problems and the strike force isnt that great either whereas Inter have cover in every position.

Roma need to fix their consistensy or could fall out the top 4 - Juve should make the CL but their back line is not great - Fiorentina definitely good and Prandelli is the best manager in the league but Toni will be heavily missed - Udinese dark horses for UEFA Cup spot and Lazio could struggle becuase it took a super human run to get them to the CL and I dont think they can do it again - Palermo also need to find more consistensy

dpddave

talent spotter
Subscriber
Hopefully Inter will. I'd hate too see a cheat team like AC win it.

Bas*ards.

*no i dont have any hard feelings over the CL final :lol:

Proudy

Now I actually like AC, even though I am a Liverpool fan, So I've gone for them.

Burakiosaurus

the only reason Inter won it this year was because Juve were n Serie B and Milan started on minus points. I'm going for Juve or Milan next year

big pau hoolinator

Juve defence is too weak and for us the squad is good but the CL last year masked the cracks that a long term campaign revealed...the strike force is a bit one dimential especially if ronnie gets injured which seems inevitble and the defence could be in taters if 1 or 2 go down but still despite all that Inter merda and Milan campioni.