Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who will win La Liga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
Barca have f****d it up big time. Had the momentum after El Classico and they've ruined it. Martino will be gone and I reckon real will win it. Though I'm more giving a s**t that my sociedad gets the Europa league spot :lol:

CMHunk

I think Barca have a real decision to make at the end of the season. If they are going to continue with this style of play and ethos that is at the club, borrowing from Cruyff and taken on by Guardiola then they need a change in personnel, which would include admitting that Neymar just doesn't fit that particular style of play.

Alternatively, they persevere with what they've got and get someone in who will be willing to change the system to suit what they have at their disposal at this point.

Of course, what happens with this transfer ban is going to play into that too.

as for the voting, I put my remaining pretend money on Real. Not because I think they'll win it, just because I thought the 4/1 as opposed to evens for Atletico (who i think will pull it off now) was ever so slightly the better bet.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I have no idea who will win, but I hope it's Atletico, just because it's nice to have a change. Same reason I'd rather see Liverpool win the Premier League than City.

I don't hate Barcelona as much as I should, just because I think I'll always see them as Ajax's big brother, and that's worth a lot in my opinion, certainly enough to make up for their unique brand of whiney cheating which would otherwise probably be really annoying to me.

FreeSpirit

Atletico are in the driving seat at the mo, but with them having to go to The Nou Camp on the final day and with Real still in contention as well, it's too close to call. Put a gun to my head though and I think Atletico will win it :p

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
It's over, lets settle this bad boy! Mainly because I think I bet on Atletico but can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.