Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who should switch?

Snarky-Guru

Do you all ever check the articles on Cult of Whatever? There's one about who should switch from the WWE to the AEW. So, who do you think should make the switch? The article didn't cover who on the AEW team should switch to the WWE, but I could see MJF making that move in the future.

ShadowEdge

@Snarky-Guru, I can see MJF making the switch, but I think it would be a mistake at this point in his career. Vince might very well be interested in him, but then he'd get overlooked in the WWE. They have too many talented, charismatic men on their roster already.

I agree with the article writer about The Revival. I also think Killian Dain and Nikki Cross should move to AEW. They've gotten overlooked since Sanity was brokenup and it's a shame because both outperform several of the veterans on Raw and SD. It would be mutually beneficial too, since AEW needs more strong, easily recognizable women. They could also run a feud between Cody/Brandi and Killian/Nikki which would make a great kayfabe story in my opinion.

Ogmore

Sasha Banks should make a run for it. Vince has been hot on her lately, but it never lasts. She could make a real name for herself in the AEW as they don't have any standout female stars. Banks has charisma and she's gutsy. Why waste it?