• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who loves to watch behind-the-scenes footage?

Ratings
I always like it when we get a peek into how things work beyond the final products. I love to see the cast interacts and how they discuss things to reach the vision in mind. Let's not forget the humor and bloops! I especially appreciate magic shows' behind-the-scenes footage as stage secrets are actually not for the public.

Ratings
I think the movies of Jackie Chan made the behind-the-scenes clips popular. Most, if not all, of Jackie's movies, have the bloopers and the mishaps at the post-credits of the movie.

Ratings
I especially appreciate magic shows' behind-the-scenes footage as stage secrets are actually not for the public.
The same applies to the supernatural-themed films. Watching the behind-the-scenes of Infinity War, for example, makes me appreciate the actors even more. They have to act with a plain green background pretending it's Wakanda or pretend to talk to Thanos in imaginary costume. It's funny, but it also shows how hard everyone works.

Ratings
They have to act with a plain green background pretending it's Wakanda or pretend to talk to Thanos in imaginary costume. It's funny, but it also shows how hard everyone works.
That is the reason actors are paid pretty handsomely. They act like it is a real thing. It is so much harder for them to act because many times they are talking to nothing but a green screen.

I like the behind-the-scenes of the Chinese movies because they show how they fly while doing Kung Fu stunts.