Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who killed the chatroom?

Paul

The majority of the forum not involved dont read it, as far as I am aware.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Fiona, if you read the shows then you should try to get involved. Make a character and the guys will help you through training. The woman's division could use a little depth. It would be nice to actually have another woman writing for a female character. Or even a male wrestler if you want. I think everyone should give the fed a shot at least once. It may seem intimidating at first, but you never know, you might just get into it and have fun.

Adam Awesome

There's 2 reasons why I no longer use the Chatroom. I don't have as much time as I used too and the Chat page doesn't even load for me when I try to get in. But not like it really matters much since users, including me, were only coming on for the Sunday Pay-Per-View Quizzes and barely anything else. As far as I know, the only guy that came on every day was Alex Szollo.

DraVen

Since the thread got hijacked by efedsthatsuck(not.rtf), I'll reiterate the last point:

A chatroom. In 2010.

Move on.

DraVen

I only wish that people would chat me...

Most people chat on the forums, or Twitter, or Facebook, or WLM, or CoverItLive. Chatrooms are pretty old school these days, and clearly are not serving TWO in any meaningful way any more. You can try and drag it out, but it won't work. Try something else or just take it round the back and shoot it. The current incarnation is not working.

Anime Otaku

It also doesn't help that neither Opera or Firefox displays the current chatroom software correctly. But yeah I doubt I'd go into the chatrooms anyway.

BRM

Forum Leader
Yeah I sort of agree with Mitch here.

Chatrooms are a relic of the dial up age.

Rikidozan

I agree with Mitch and BRM...the chat room used to be buzzing 2001-2004, but not anymore. The social networking sites have superceded chat rooms.

The Icon

I only wish that people would chat me...

Most people chat on the forums, or Twitter, or Facebook, or WLM, or CoverItLive. Chatrooms are pretty old school these days, and clearly are not serving TWO in any meaningful way any more. You can try and drag it out, but it won't work. Try something else or just take it round the back and shoot it. The current incarnation is not working.
Agreed that they are old school, but there is still a thriving chat if you know where to look. Just so much of it is idiots, hard to find a good wrestling chat room. WWE.com has a chat, or did last time I checked, I assume it still does. The only problem is too many idiots, and people who think everything is real.

Jamster26

Subscriber
Chatrooms? Perhaps the site should be renamed talkdatingonline.com.

Jamster26

Subscriber
Hehe, I did apologize. I dont think DC has spotted that riddle anyway. :)

Last edited: