Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who is/was your favorite wrestler in WWE?

lymmo

At 24, Randy Orton aka "The Legend Killer" became the youngest world champion in WWE after winning the World Heavyweight Championship from Chris Benoit. He made his debut in 2002 and continues to impress viewers, even in the matches he loses. "The Viper's" signature move is so thrilling as well.

Zack T

It's hard to pin it down to just 1, so I'm gonna do it by brand instead.

Raw - Aleister Black, Becky Lynch
NXT - Adam Cole, Io Shirai
Smackdown - Bray Wyatt, Sasha Banks

jack25

Narrowing done to a single wrestler is a tough task but over time Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Kane and John Cena have stood out for me. Becky Lynch and Nia Jax are my favourite female wrestlers.

DandyMandy

No one's picking old school wrestlers? Poor Hulk Hogan, he must be devastated. I'm 100% old school for the faves. For the men, it's The Undertaker and Andre the Giant, though I must admit I was pretty young when Andre had his heyday so I don't remember all of it. For the women, it's Chyna. She was the first female wrestler that I can remember who was more than just a pretty face.
Nia Jax are my favourite female wrestlers.
Not a fave but she's grown on me.

jack25

No one's picking old school wrestlers? Poor Hulk Hogan, he must be devastated. I'm 100% old school for the faves. For the men, it's The Undertaker and Andre the Giant, though I must admit I was pretty young when Andre had his heyday so I don't remember all of it. For the women, it's Chyna. She was the first female wrestler that I can remember who was more than just a pretty face.
Ooh yes, some of my favourite old school wrestlers are Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair. Wrestling has come a long way. How about Stone Cold Steve Austin?

coleman

Ooh yes, some of my favourite old school wrestlers are Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair. Wrestling has come a long way. How about Stone Cold Steve Austin?
Stone Cold Steve Austin, Randy Orton, The Undertaker and Kane. They have/had a certain air of confidence and personality that made the WWE experience a 'must-watch'.