• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who is the G.O.A.T?

Ratings
Cristiano Ronaldo helped his team in sailing through to the last 8 of the Champions League competition by scoring a hat-trick and overturning a 2-0 deficit from the first leg. His overall tally in the competition is 124 against Messi's 106. Who ranks higher than the other?

Last edited:
Ratings
It is not easy to pick one over the other. In his prime, Messi seemed untouchable. However, Ronaldo kept working hard and eventually turned the tables in his favour. I believe they are the best footballers of all time.

Ratings
Ronaldo and Messi are players that will be remembered for a long time, because of different aspects of their personalities that they bring into the sport.

Can Mbappe and other upcoming youngsters replicate their kind of achievement in future?

Last edited:
Ratings
Ronaldo and Messi are players that will be remembered for a long time, because of different aspects of their personalities that they bring into the sport.

Can Mbappe and other upcoming youngsters replicate their kind of achievement in future?
Although it is not impossible, I believe it will be very difficult for anyone to replicate what Ronaldo and Messi have achieved. Mbappe's future certainly seems bright though, and he is in a great position to follow in the steps of Ronaldo or Messi.

Ratings
I agree with you @Castle that nothing is impossible especially because both players have been playing for over a decade and are at the prime of their careers. A lot of younger players will be looking at what these two have achieved then working hard to try and break these records. It will just be a matter of time.