Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who is behind The Undertaker's "vegetive" state?

Who is responsible?

• Rey Mysterio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Big Show

• CM Punk & The Staight Edge Society

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Jack Swagger

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Dolph Ziggler

• Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer

• Christian

• Drew McIntyre

• The NXT Rookies

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Kane Himself

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Other (please say)

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

video767

I'm speaking in kayfabe, of course. We all know that Rey Mysterio's ass is responsible in real life. :)

iLoveHHH

I'm speaking in kayfabe, of course. We all know that Rey Mysterio's ass is responsible in real life. :)
Why, what happened???
I went for Kane, really hope it doesn't turn out to be him as it would be way too obvious and i for one do not want to see another Taker/Kane feud but that is the way it is looking to me. Really hope i'm wrong..............

Paul

"Vegetable is a culinary term. Its definition has no scientific value and is somewhat arbitrary and subjective. All parts of herbaceous plants eaten as food by humans, whole or in part, are generally considered vegetables. Mushrooms, though belonging to the biological kingdom, fungi, are also commonly considered vegetables…Since 'vegetable' is not a botanical term, there is no contradiction in referring to a plant part as a fruit while also being considered a vegetable. Given this general rule of thumb, vegetables can include leaves (lettuce), stems (asparagus), roots (carrots), flowers (broccoli), bulbs (garlic), seeds (peas and beans) and of course the botanical fruits like cucumbers, squash, pumpkins, and capsicums."

Backed up by

veg·e·ta·ble   /ˈvɛdʒtəbəl, ˈvɛdʒɪtə-/ Show Spelled[vej-tuh-buhl, vej-i-tuh-] Show IPA
–noun
1. any plant whose fruit, seeds, roots, tubers, bulbs, stems, leaves, or flower parts are used as food, as the tomato, bean, beet, potato, onion, asparagus, spinach, or cauliflower.
2. the edible part of such a plant, as the tuber of the potato.
3. any member of the vegetable kingdom; plant.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vegetable

Swing and a miss there Scotty. :p

The Cork

I think it's one of those 'myths', just like a tomato is a 'fruit'.

Also, this has to be the most off topic thread I have ever read and contributed to, going from who beat up Undertaker to a fruit debate. Congrats to all involved.

ScottyB

Cucumbers are considered veg, but seing as it has seeds on the inside it's a fruit :p

Paul

No you're correct, it is a fruit, but a fruit is also a vegetable. :lol:

Cork, this is nothing compared to some we've had.

Tommate2k9

a tomato and a cucumber are both fruits yes, as they have seeds. but they are used as a vegitable. like you wouldnt put a tomato in a fruit salad. so they are classed as hybrids... there is a special name used for them but i cant think what it is.

Fiona

Then what would you call a green pepper, or any other kind of pepper for that matter? I wouldn't consider them fruit. I just know their the veggie section of my supermarket.

video767

I think it's one of those 'myths', just like a tomato is a 'fruit'.

Also, this has to be the most off topic thread I have ever read and contributed to, going from who beat up Undertaker to a fruit debate. Congrats to all involved.
The funny thing is, everyone seemed to have voted..