Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

who do you find hot

Ratings
Jimmy Redman has a fully functioning penis.

Anyway. I find lots of people hot. I like cool looking girls with geeky personalities as a general rule.

Cuteness > Sexiness

People with the same morals as me, but not the same way of living by them. I tend to like people more pure and less experienced (in pretty much every sense of the word) than me, and date, almost exclusively, passively liberal, up beat, happy, positive, empathetic, feminine, sort-of-practicing Catholic emo/indie/scene girls. As for famous people, of the top of my head:

Hayley Williams

Alexa Chung
Beyonce Knowles

I'm sure there's millions more.

agreed for me its a 6ft cury redhead who dresses like a punk/hippy thrown in with a dirty personality,friendly,chrismatic,ambitous btw did anyone think gabrilia climi was/is hot

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Ratings
Oh, good call with Kari from Mythbusters! She's all KINDS of awesome. She seems to have a really sweet personality too.

Plus she could make me cool things. She might have to sort out her fashion sense a little bit though.

did anyone think gabrilia climi was/is hot
She's also 16, by the way.

Last edited:
Ratings
I would have dirty, diry sex with Kari from Mythbusters.

is she the redhead if she was the den would open a all year invitation pass 24 seven in fact i could take her over haley or a threesome wow......... i think my brain overloaded ill be back in 5 minutes:greets4:

Ratings
Oh, good call with Kari from Mythbusters! She's all KINDS of awesome. She seems to have a really sweet personality too.

Plus she could make me cool things. She might have to sort out her fashion sense a little bit though.

She's also 16, by the way.
i was sixteen so im good and i can go for 26 years hell my ago range is 16 to 45

DraVen

Ratings
Helana Bonham Carter is probably one of the most stunning women I've ever seen, although I have a lot of time for Chyler Leigh and Kelly Clarkson too. Evan Rachel Wood is incredible until she talks and then it's ruined a little. Megan Fox is pretty hot, as is Katy Perry but she would annoy the hell out of me. And Portia de Rossi is both stunningly hot and funny, as is Alia Shawkat who isn't *as* hot but is cute and extremely funny which is even hotter than just a nice rake and tight arse.

And for all I have said about Traci Brooks in another thread, I can't help but find myself ever-so-slightly attracted to Gina Carona.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Ratings
Holy hell, I missed out Sarah Silverman. Weed smoking aside, which is a HUGE turn off for me, I'd do a lot of awful things to that woman given half the chance.

Saz

Ratings
Gentlemen, this thread is created about people who are "hot", a lot of people are posting fine, but we don't really need to know about what you'll do to them.

Please try to be mature.

Fiona

Ratings
agreed for me its a 6ft cury redhead who dresses like a punk/hippy thrown in with a dirty personality,friendly,chrismatic,ambitous btw did anyone think gabrilia climi was/is hot
Jesus how old are you 4, Redman is going to chew you up and spit you out?

Kanenite

Ratings
Helana Bonham Carter is probably one of the most stunning women I've ever seen
My god, why was I never aware of this woman? I knew the face but never knew the name. She's stunning! A quick google image search reveals many nice pictures :D