Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

who do you find hot

DC

Ratings
539 2
WHAT!? Come on D.C! How can you say that she isn't nothing special? Body of a godess and a GORGEOUS face!!
Quite easily.

As Darkstar said, people have different tastes. I mean, I don't expect you to find the people I listed earlier in the thread hottest thing going if this young lady is more up your street, but you don't see me questioning why.

Ratings
Yuko Nakazawa, she's nearly 40, though in this pic I don't know how old she is, but she's really beautiful. I don't know how I managed to forget her earlier

That's not the greatest picture ever so here's a video to go with it.
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Tz0lvyLp4c&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Tz0lvyLp4c&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Ratings
Did either of you even look as far up as her face? :p I agree with Saz, in the first pics Drake posted her hands and jaw are a matching set.

The Beltster

Ratings
603 1
I looked at her face and she is pretty. The thing is, she doesnt even need to be to your tastes for you to be able to realise that she is a pretty woman.

I dont find Scarlett Johannson attractive, BUT I'm not going to say she is ugly, she is obviously pretty just not to my personal taste.

There is a massive difference between somebody who isnt your taste and somebody who is ugly. This b*tch is ugly:

If you woke up in bed next to the chick Drake posted a picture of, you wouldnt be ashamed or scared to the point of a heart attack.

DC

Ratings
539 2
I looked at her face and she is pretty. The thing is, she doesnt even need to be to your tastes for you to be able to realise that she is a pretty woman.
That's pretty much what I was getting at with my original comment. She is good-looking, but, to me, not overly so, especially not to the point of "closing the thread".

Proudy

Ratings
Megan Fox
Jessica Simpson
Eva Longoria
Famke Janssen
Elisha Cuthbert

And....

Michelle Keegan aka. Tina off Corrie! Oh my god, I adore her!

:love: