Latest
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

who do you find hot

DraVen

Ratings
Yeah, Jimmy will probably love to give his opinion on the hot women in his life.

Can't wait to hear what he says.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Ratings
Jimmy Redman has a fully functioning penis.

Anyway. I find lots of people hot. I like cool looking girls with geeky personalities as a general rule.

Cuteness > Sexiness

People with the same morals as me, but not the same way of living by them. I tend to like people more pure and less experienced (in pretty much every sense of the word) than me, and date, almost exclusively, passively liberal, up beat, happy, positive, empathetic, feminine, sort-of-practicing Catholic emo/indie/scene girls. As for famous people, of the top of my head:

Hayley Williams
Emmy The Great
Yui Ichikawa
Neomi Le Noir
Vicky T
Alexa Chung
Emma Roberts
Beyonce Knowles

I'm sure there's millions more.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Ratings
i dont and if im right (which i am sometimes,it does happen) and its a she bi..............screw who cares its the intranet and shes in austrailia and my attention span is the same as vince mcmahon on a cociane binge
I'm sure he'll be heart-broken at this news.

Nash

Ratings
I would have dirty, diry sex with Kari from Mythbusters. Also Christy Hemme and Hayley Williams. Preferably at the same time.

I seem to have a thing for redheads :lol:

Ryan

Ratings
I would have dirty, diry sex with Kari from Mythbusters. Also Christy Hemme and Hayley Williams. Preferably at the same time.

I seem to have a thing for redheads :lol:
Well, you wouldnt plye nice would you, if i had any of them in bed i would throw them around like they were laundry, cooooorrrrrr.