Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Who Are you?

Fletch

Ratings
So I’ve not posted in years but I was a pretty big poster many years ago

Who are you people? Where have the originals gone?

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
Hi Fletch, almost all of the old guard have gone. Most lurk on facebook although don't post much now. Max, Paul, Becca, Tony, Omega Matt Denton, Ben and Hannah are all there. I'm one of the few remaining old school members left except for the robot that is Kam.

Zack T

Ratings
80 1
I've been wondering about that too. I'm obviously a newer member, but this place seems like it used to be a huge forum and now it's not very active at all. I found the place while searching for WWE Fantasy Leagues.

Fletch

Ratings
Madness. I have inno and Hannah and Dutt on fb, but I randomly saw this place and thought I’d look.

Been many years. Yeah this place used to be huge, with meet ups, it’s own efed etc

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
The friends made on this site has to be Kams major achievement. Run as a family environment it has been a great place to chat, experience fun and basically know with great people great experiences will happen. I wish I had gone to a meet up but don’t feel I ever missed out as was able to partake in the laughter over the net as if I was there.

Ratings
We are imposters Fletch. We took over the host posters long ago. Welcome to the New World Order.

But hey, it's kind of neat to be gone from somewhere for awhile and then come back and see change through a new set of eyes.

WAYNE

Ratings
The friends made on this site has to be Kams major achievement. Run as a family environment it has been a great place to chat, experience fun and basically know with great people great experiences will happen. I wish I had gone to a meet up but don’t feel I ever missed out as was able to partake in the laughter over the net as if I was there.
Good to see your still knocking about, and yes. You should’ve come to one of the many meet ups.

Fletch

Ratings
Howdy, it’s been very long. How things have changed. Looks like we peaked all those years ago