Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

While the sky is falling

Knox

I'm on furlough due to the ever present coronavirus, so I'm making the most of my time by getting a lot done. So far I've managed to binge the last two seasons of Westworld and the last four seasons of The Walking Dead, so I'm acing this productivity thing. I'm also into the WWE and MMA and I'm terribly bored at home. Hey!

Hey, Knox! I dig your productivity level, that's about where I'm at too. Well, I mean to get things done, but I'll turn on Netlix and boom, two days have passed. It's tragic. Do you have a favourite MMA fighter?

DandyMandy

Welcome to the forum. I love Westworld and The Walking Dead has dramatically improved for it's last season, thankfully. So what's on your itinerary to binge next?

Knox

I watched The Walking Dead faithfully through season 6 and the quality was already faltering toward the end of that season. I could've skipped seasons 7 and 8 and not missed a thing. Just a heads-up if anyone else is considering bingeing the show. I haven't decided what to binge next. Any suggestions?