Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Which Is More Effective?

scatman

Ratings
When it comes to staying hydrated, which do you think is more effective? Water, or drinks with electrolyes?

Persoanlly, I like the flavored water better.

Ratings
I prefer flavoured water as well but I would think water rather than sports drinks with electrolytes is the best for hydration, at least when you're not working out. If it's just water with electrolytes I imagine it would be about the same.

Ratings
I usually go for a fizzy drink like Coca-Cola because tap water is just dull and I'm not really in need of an electrolyte boost.

Mendez

Ratings
Flavoured water all the way. I mean, obviously straight up water is the number one source of hydration, but I can't stand the taste of regular tap water so I add a little bit or flavoring to it to make it sweeter.

Ratings
Water with lemon is what I like. I try to shy away from commercial beverages because they have ingredients that may not be good for me. I also drink these beverages occasionally like on a birthday or office parties.

FlyyGurl

Ratings
I don't believe in electrolytes for us "normal" people. I feel like this only helps if you are an athlete. Otherwise, you can do fine on regular water and maybe add some slices of cucumber or lemon to it.