Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Which E3 games are you most excited about?

Lumos

Now that the games have been announced and presented, which games are you looking forward to playing? I feel like I've been waiting years for the Last of Us: Part 2. I don't often enjoy video game plots as much as I did with the original Last of Us.

Ratings
I think it's cool to see female protagonists for a change. I'm looking forward to the next Battlefield, even though I'm still really into Fortnite. I've never played the Last of Us, but I googled it and it sounds interesting.

Ratings
I'm waiting on Cyberbunk 2077 to come out. The trailer was cool and I like the tabletop game well enough. A few people are up in arms over the game's nudity. I guess the killing is okay, but some draw the line at naked bits.

Ratings
Hello guys. I'm like playing city-building games so I'm waiting for Tropico 6. I'm saddened though because the original release was this year, then it was moved until next year. I will have to re-play Tropico 5 until Tropico 6 is released.

Hal

Ratings
Kingdom Hearts 3 hands down. I've been waiting too long for it. I buy Madden and NBA Live every year, so I'm looking forward to them as well. The new Fallout looks pretty awesome too. Honestly, I'm pretty excited about most of the games that are coming out this year. It's going to be a busy year.