Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Where do you see UK wrestling in 5 years time?

Devilish Angel

I was thinking about this a couple of nights ago, and since I could not answer the question myself. I thought I would ask you, where do you see UK wrestling in 5 years time?

Saz

Hard to say, there is a lot of movement with the American Indie market coming over here, I am hoping that within that time some of the current young talent that we have around will have their experience and be able to make their marks on the industry.

I could name names, but most of them know who they are anyway:)

I HOPE to see the amount of wrestling companies drop to about 25, even better if there were 15 companies. There are a multitude of reasons why, too many to go into here.

Saz

Ronin

good question.
i think there is a lot of real young talent in this country and i see more ane more uk wrestlers in the us. this will after mergers and such leave a strong uk scene.