Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Where did everyone go?

Ryan

Bit quiet around here these days isn’t it? What did I miss?

HighlyLogical

Well, hello there. Compared to you, I'm very new here, a mere babe, but your 10,000 plus messages had me at hello! I can tell you like to write!:eyebrows: So do I... I want to be like you here when I grow up.:)

I took the liberty of perusing some of your posts, I hope you'll do the same on my end. :) Perhaps you should start with the novel I just wrote here about a friendship of mine that went sour. I read something you wrote about a father in law you had and some questionable (funny!) Facebook posts you made:D.
At any rate, pleased to make your acquaintance.

Ryan

Well, hello there. Compared to you, I'm very new here, a mere babe, but your 10,000 plus messages had me at hello! I can tell you like to write!:eyebrows: So do I... I want to be like you here when I grow up.:)

I took the liberty of perusing some of your posts, I hope you'll do the same on my end. :) Perhaps you should start with the novel I just wrote here about a friendship of mine that went sour. I read something you wrote about a father in law you had and some questionable (funny!) Facebook posts you made:D.
At any rate, pleased to make your acquaintance.
I really don’t know what to say to that.

Ryan

No seriously where is everyone? This place used to be absolutely swarming with people. I posted this almost a year ago and I’ve just had to blow the dust off it. I just checked the members list and everyone who I remember and their activity has them down as last being active years ago, some people 2 years and some up to 6. Did someone drop a nuke on this place?!

Fletch

No seriously where is everyone? This place used to be absolutely swarming with people. I posted this almost a year ago and I’ve just had to blow the dust off it. I just checked the members list and everyone who I remember and their activity has them down as last being active years ago, some people 2 years and some up to 6. Did someone drop a nuke on this place?!
Yep. I pop in once a month

Greylien

The mother-ship came and took them back Ryan. They served their purpose. LOL

But yeah, that's pretty much the way most places like this are. People rarely stick around for 5 or 10 years. It happens, but it's rare.

You also have to consider the audience. This place is centered on the wrestling game, the fan base of which sticks around for roughly the same period of time it seems.