Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What's your talent?

DandyMandy

Everyone has something they're good at. Maybe your talent is something traditional like you're an excellent, singer, comedian, musician, dancer, or artist. Or maybe you're super talented at a skill like baking, crafting, organizing, woodworking, or sewing. Or maybe your talent is a bit harder to define. It all counts! What's your talent?

jack25

Well, I am pretty good at singing and at playing football, basketball and table tennis. I am also able to play an instrument or two.

What are you talented at @DandyMandy?

Ogmore

I can sing, though it's not so special here. All the Welsh can sing, or at least that's the common stereotype.

I recently discovered that I'm a banging buttonhole designer after my little brother's wedding preparations went awry, which put him in a right state - probably because the bride would be in a right state should the groomsmen appear without them. Should you ever need to throw together a proper buttonhole and you're in a tight spot, just filch a few buds from one of the bouquets or decorations and fasten together with a bit of tape. I'm considering opening up an Etsy shop to capitalize on my newly discovered talent.

DandyMandy

@jack25 I can dance, play the piano, and juggle. I would love to learn a useful skill and excel in that, but I haven't had the patience to stick with anything.

jack25

@jack25 I can dance, play the piano, and juggle. I would love to learn a useful skill and excel in that, but I haven't had the patience to stick with anything.
You are not alone. Many times, I have fixed my mind on pursuing a useful skill to the end but I mostly end up abandoning it. I think a little patience and more determination are all we need.

Greylien

My useful skill/talent would be electrical. I'm pretty good at figuring out the wiring inside of a house. Knowing the difference between a short in a fuse versus a short in a switch and how to fix either one comes in handy.