Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What's the top telly this Christmas?

Ratings
I just wondered what you are all looking forward to seeing on the telly this Christmas? The Great Escape? Dr Who Christmas Special? Soaps? Endless Harry Potter films?

I hope there is something good on. I wouldn't mind a few good films. I'm not sure what's been announced as yet. I will probably just buy a telly guide and browse it, marking off the things I'd like to see. Then chances are the family will want to watch something totally different. Hey ho.

Ratings
How about another round of Home Alone?

Joking aside, I'm not sure either what's up on the screen for Christmas this year. I don't know if I should watch anything in specific, but I will probably check The Princess Switch and Santa Claws thanks to my friends' recommendations. At least the setup seems fun and lovely, so there's nothing to lose.

AmyRichmond

Ratings
There might be a few TOTP2's on the telly. For those that do not know, this is Top of the Pops, and I think the two comes from the fact that it is shown on BBC2 as a repeat.

They might do a TOTP2 Christmas Special. If they do, they will have to edit it carefully so that a certain DJ no longer appears in shot. I also doubt that we will see any singles from a certain band. The lead singer may be in disgrace, but I sometimes think it must be a bit hard on the other band members that appeared with him.