Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What You May Not Know About The Members of TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPIB

The concept to this thread is simple. It is a thread to discuss what you may not know about the members of TWO. Things from their personal life or what their hobbies are outside of wrestling, stuff like that. I want to stress that this is not meant to be a thread where arguments and flaming commence, it is simply a discussion. I have no issue with people asking me or others to elaborate on what they reveal, but don't make fun. I will start with a few things the members of TWO may not know about me:

I have a bit of a fascination with guns. I know how to load and shoot them and I go to a shooting range every once in a while (weather pending, of course). I am partial to revolvers. I am a bit of an amateur, but I am learning.

I also collect samurai-style swords and have an obsession with Christmas lights; I love to put them up and I love to see them. I make the attempt to try something different with them every year.

I am also fascinated with computers; how they work, how to fix them, etc. I don't know very much about them, but I am willing to learn.

I dropped out of high school in the spring of 2006 after they told me that I would have to repeat my Senior Year to be able to graduate. I am not stupid, but I have some "mental issues" that prevented me from getting there on time, thus they kicked me out.

I watch a lot of TV & Movies. Besides wrestling, I like watching Family Guy, The Simpsons, Mad TV, The Tonight Show, Late Night, My Name Is Earl, & I am a recent fan of the show Redemption Song & Rock of Love: Charm School. Probably my favorite show of all time has to be Arrested Development and it sucks that that show is over :sadtears: I have several favorite movies. Probably one of my all-time favorites is Office Space. I also like Wrongfully Accused, Anchorman, & Super Troopers. My favorite genre is probably comedy, though I enjoy movies of all kinds.

Some of the actors I like are Billy Bob Thornton, Tom Cruise (even though he is pretty much nuts), Robert De Niro, Christian Bale, Will Smith, Michael Cera, Justin Long, and many others.

While the list is short, there are some actors I can not stand- Matthew McConaughey is probably my most hated. I do not care for Tyler Perry in the least. I think he is a poor rip off of Eddie Murphy. I am also not a fan of Shia LeBeouf (talk about an actor who needs a stage name).

I also have a pure, intense hatred of Miley & Billy Ray Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers, as well as Nick Cannon, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, and some others.

I listen to various kinds of music, mostly Alternative Rock and some Hip-Hop and rap. Most recently, I have been listening to Nickelback's new album "Dark Horse", Breakdown by Seether (as my signature depicts), Chopped N' Skrewed by T-Pain & Ludacris, & Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf & Lil' Wayne. These on top of several of the songs WWE has used over the past year.

I won't go into detail, but I do not like nor do I trust Barack Obama.

I will probably add to this list sometime soon.

So now the question is, what doesn't TWO know about you?

DC

I have a preference for redheads, women wearing boots and/or glasses and I like movies.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
if anyone wants to know anything about me they just need to ask. I don't think I have many secrets anymore lol

Fiona

I think most know I'm a single mom with a teenager. Let's see I believe in ghosts and watch all these paranormal shows. It scares me so much I sleep with a light on every night. Say nothing I know big baby.

Because I scare easily I'm now scared of TPIB.

I'm actually pretty boring.

TPIB

I have a preference for redheads, women wearing boots and/or glasses and I like movies.
Hey, you and me both on that one. Any woman wearing the "girl" boots, I like. I think they call the taller ones "knee highs" or something. The ones like Lilian Garcia always wear, for example. For some reason, I just love that. A girl can be hot, but if she's got those style of boots on or if it even looks like she does, it makes her twice as hot. The deals that Maryse wear I like a lot too.

Santas Little Helper said:
Because I scare easily I'm now scared of TPIB.
Ah, yes. If only that were true.

Jimmy Redman

I play vigoro, which you all will have never heard of. Its a small sport for only females, quite similar to cricket, with a few differences; no pads or protection, paddle-shaped bat, hit-and-run, no overs and throwing instead of cricket bowling, in a nutshell. I represent the state every year at it, and until March I am officially an Australian player as well, which is pretty cool.

Following on from that, I played football competitively for 10 years, and I was totally obsessed with it as a kid, to the point where I literally couldnt imagine living life without playing it. I'm about 2 and a half years removed now, and I only get the urge to play every now and then. I'm sure I will again, one of these days. I still follow football (easier now with the new league) and I can still recite the entire history of the World Cup and all European Cup/CL winners off the top of my head. It ties in with the history thing, see.

I am an awful speaker, and not just proper public speaking, but normal everyday speaking as well. Now I'm a pretty intelligent person, and I like to think that generally, unless I'm marking out or being stupid or something, I write pretty damn well on here. Its always been my best asset at school, and I could write for a career I'm sure. However, I speak like crap. It might be due to my shyness around people, or my self-consciousness, or whatever else it is, but I mumble, I speak too softly, I swear too much, for starters. More to the point, most of the time I sound like I have the vocabulary of a ten year old, when in reality, or at least when I write things down, I'm the complete opposite. I can transfer the smartness from my head to my hands, but somehow, not from my head to my mouth.

I love history, its my proper, or at least the most professional of my passions. I did as much history as possible at school, and now I study it at university, for no other reason than because I love learning about it. With me its not so much about wanting a career in history (I still dont even like doing my history school work), its more just wanting to know everything that ever happened. I really just like knowing things.

I slightly fancy myself as a rapper, to the extent that I do write them and rap them to myself. I also pride myself on knowing the lyrics to all the rap songs I know.

TPIB

I feel your pain, Redman. I too seem to have a problem with speaking, but little to no problem typing. For some reason, when I speak, I tend to get words wrong and stumble on my words and things like that. I also have a horrible memory for some reason.

I also had a concussion several years ago. I attribute that to my bad memory. In school, I was the best speller in the school and continued to hold that reputation throughout high school and with people that know me today. When I was in elementary school, I had to spell "window" and I spelled it right, but the teacher did not hear my correctly and said I was wrong, which I why I've never made it to any state bees or anything. I also tend to use a lot of big words when I am talking to people and I can't help but to.

Out of respect for my mom and others in my family, I never cuss out loud. Only when I am alone or I do it in my head. Yes, I still live with my mom and I, frankly, do not see a thing wrong with it.

Jimmy Redman

You've reminded me of something. I am the Undisputed King (Queen?) of naming capital cities of countries. I recall fondly one day in school, our history teacher was late to class, so to pass the time they had me face the back, away from the world map, they'd call out countries and I'd name the capitals. I owned that sh*t and it put me over big time, strangely enough.

Then another day, my other history teacher made me feel inadequate by naming all the capitals of the US states. She was a teacher though, so she doesnt count.

Fiona

I have no problem speaking as some of the members here on TWO will attest too. Proper chatterbox. Working in the school system I'm completely comfortable speaking in front of a group of people whether it be kids or adults or both. Public speaking is probably one of my greatest assets. I'm quite a good writer also. I can whip off an essay in no time.

On the flip side I have a tendency to make snap judgments on people as to whether I like them or dislike them. I'm not always wrong but I have been in the past. If I don't like someone then I don't bother with them. Life is too short. I know that sounds elitist but I've been like that my whole life not about to change now.

dpddave

talent spotter
Subscriber
I like to start naked in front of the mirror an and shake my hips back and forth so that my penis slaps my belly. Try it.

For some reason, when I speak, I tend to get words wrong and stumble on my words and things like that. I also have a horrible memory for some reason
I'm the same. But I think the memory loss is from smoking weed.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
OK even people that have met me might not know - I have a slight speech impediment that through the years I've learned to cover up through practice and careful choosing of words.

I also still have a slight hole in the heart and a heart murmour.

DraVen

Despite what I portray on the internet, I can be a fairly self-indulgent and power-crazed egomaniac sometimes. Although I'm fairly open to listening to people and ideas, I always have to have final say or a fair amount of control over what I do, how I do it and when it happens. I used to be a nightmare when doing WRL (old wrestling podcast) with Colin because I'd script the show out on my own, by choice mostly, and become quickly agitated if Colin couldn't hit ads in the specific way that I wanted him to, or if things detoured down a path other than the one I was aiming for. It was the same in Uni too, as one lecturer told me that I was too dominant over one of the shows I did and needed to let others shine too. I always feel like I'm the one who needs to deliver the punchline or dictate the direction and I usually always fail to listen to guidelines and inevitably annoy someone when I argue back instead of taking a seat and letting things slide off my back.

And that's another thing - I take far too much to heart. I'm pretty much obsessed with what people think of me, my work and my image, and I work far too hard on it to afford not to. I will scour the depths of the internet, phone conversations, friends, etc, just to find out if my name has been mentioned about something. Even on this site, I rarely read the newsletter unless I know I'm in it somewhere. And if I'm not getting a reaction, I usually do something to get one - whether positive or negative. I love the attention sometimes; it feeds my ego and it consumes me, sometimes to the point of being unhealthy for me. On the internet, it's one thing. But I do this in real life too. And then if I can't contribute something that'll make me seem like the "star" of the group, I'll stay deathly silent and refuse to bother.

What else? Umm... I'm a complete dreamer with aspirations far beyond the effort I'm currently putting into achieving them. I love arguing/debates, almost to the point of getting off on it. I love getting reactions out of people and consider myself good at it. I have a fair few personal insecurities stemming back from childhood. I am a nightmare boyfriend as my exes will tell you, as I switch from being a caring, sensitive and funny guy to being an uncaring, lazy asshole to an obsessive compulsive jerk to an apologetic wreck, within the space of a night usually. And I'm one of the most emotionally high-maintenance guys you'll find, short of being gay.

Oh, and I used to be obsessed with buses.

Paul

Lets see... I'm a published poet, I am trained in bed of nails and fire eating, I was offered a job as a stand up comedian a few years back, I have taken part in both pro wrestling and MMA shows as the wrestler/fighter, I'm allergic to pepper and I am a huge fan of Commedia Dell Arte.

MastersGonads

I was on Professional terms with Southampton FC until I cracked my kneecap at 15 and wasnt offered a new contract so had to take 5 years out for my knee to regain strength...

I am 5,6 but have Size 12 feet....

When I was 11 I had a wart that grew from my top lip, and took surgery to remove. It was only the second recorded case in the UK of a common wart growing from someones lip....

I reached the South West Regional Finals of Junior Masterchef...

My Parents are millionaires as my Dad had a succesful engineering company and have a house on the same Cul De Sac as Robbie Williams in Cornwall...

I on a regular basis dream of my death and funeral, and have been known whilst asleep to wake flatmates, in the night crying....

Nimf

Subscriber
Hmm let's see.

Like DS I am a published poet, as is my 12 year old son and my Dad. I write poetry and song lyrics on a fairly regular basis.

I used to be in the Girl Guides and went as far as almost finishing my chief commissioners badge which is the top badge you can get in it.

Some people seem not to know I lived in New Zealand-I lived there for 5 years from the ages of 9 to 14 and my youngest sister was bor there. We moved back as my parents were going to be splitting up (I didn't know that at the time). They are now apart, married to other people and have upped the sibling collection I have to 2 sisters, 2 step sisters, 2 step brothers and a half brother.

I have 3 kids, all with different dads but it's not as chavvy as it sounds-the first was a young relationship and he wasn't exactly planned. His father kicked me out when my eldest was 10 months old and I believe he was having a relationship with his (male) best friend. I was with my middle sons father for 7 and a half years, 3 years before we had a child. And i'm married to DC.

I make homemade cards and have sold them on ebay.

If I think of anything else, i'll let you know. I'm an open book though and will answer any questions.

Reno

Right...

Well, like Redman, I have the exact same problem with speaking, I just find it very hard even getting words mixed about, which may be funny to my friends but it's quite annoying for me, and I can never really get out what I want to say, though when I write down things I'm fine. I just find interacting with people is hardwork.

I'm very self-conscious and shy unless I feel comfortable around people, yet I'm still not much of a conversation maker, even with my best friends. I can't make eye-contact with anyone for more than a few seconds, and I hate having to talk on the phone.

I'm probably the most awkward person you'll probably (never) meet in many ways. I can't take compliments well, and I'm extremely hard to flirt with. I can't do either of those two things well, even if I try. I'm extremely picky when it comes to pretty much everything, including food, girls, films, games, people, life in general. I complain about almost everything.

There are lots of things I don't like, and can annoy me a lot. It drives me insane when people eat loud, I also have a slight phobia of certain animals, there was once rumour that I was afraid of clowns that someone spreaded around my group of friends before, but that wasn't true.

I'm facsinated by weapons, blood, gore and violence, though not a truely violent person myself, I have an extremely short temper. I also insult people, even though I don't mean to, I just can't help it.

I'm a complete fanboy for B-Movies, and have a slight obsession with Bruce Campbell films and Bruce Campbell in general. I also enjoy to watch anime and tokusatsu superhero and kaiju films and television. I also collect manga and graphic novels. I don't like many mainstream things, not because I want to look "unique" but because I'm just not very interested in mainstream things.

I'm a fan of indie music, but I seem to hate most modern indie music. I'm also a big fan of The Libertines, The Beatles, Radiohead and The Cribs.

There's probably tons more stuff I could right, probably mostly negative but I don't want to bore you even more, as I'm quite a boring person as you can probably tell from here. :lol:

Ryan

*Checks this is the right thread :lol:*...

Right, here we go.

I used to have a lisp & a really bad speech impediment, so much so i had to be dragged out of lessons in first school to have speech therapy, which worked as i'm fine now apart from i stutter ever so slightly. When i was little i used to have warts all over my hands, not on the palms just on the backhand until i had them frozen off, none of the girls at school wanted to go near me which was understandable but when i see them nowadays they realise how bad they made me feel. I once had trials for Reading & Bradford City FC seperatly as a goalkeeper but my then manager wouldnt let me follow them on despite them being pretty successful. About 5 years ago i started suffering from unexplained Panic Attacks which have haunted me ever since, i was a complete recluse for 2 years and saw nobody apart from family, despite this no one ever caught onto it and to this day no one nows about my Agoraphobia although i wouldnt call it that anymore because i can go outside, it just depends where. I'm starting CBT for it soon enough in the new year. I want to be a Firefighter, always have done and i'm determind to be one, because of my family links to the brigade i know a hell of alot about being a firefighter and people that i talk to about the brigade are amazed when i tell them im not actually a firefighter. But im 100% positive i will be one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.