Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What/who would you change?

Ratings
I've always thought that The Miz would fit in better as a baby face while Roman Reigns would be more entertaining as a heel. So, I'd switch those two around. If you had the power to do things differently with the WWE what would you change?

Zack T

Ratings
71 1
Miz has been a babyface before, in 2012. He's not bad, but honestly it's not really a good fit with the persona he's built over these years. He's wonderful as the heel.

I do think Roman might be better off as a heel for now, but I understand the reasoning behind not turning him heel either - He's getting boo'd a lot right now, so one could argue that turning him heel would at least mean the boos are correct. But let's say he turns heel, then what? He's boo'd but boo'd because people don't want to see him, not because he's a good heel necessarily. But what if he's an excellent heel, what happens then? The same thing that happens to all excellent heels these days - They end up getting cheered. So what the heck

I'd push Finn Balor more, as well as make Samoa Joe more of the monster heel he should be.

Ratings
I would retire the "old guard" and replace them with up-and-coming young wrestlers. I think a large new group would help with the stale stories and overall lack of passion for the culture.
@Zack T Is there nothing you would change?