Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What sports did you play?

DJames

Were you athletic in school? What sports did you play? Do you play any as an adult? Do you have kids? Are they into sports?
I played baseball, basketball and football all through school. I play baseball with friends now.

Fordy

I actually play in an adult coed softball league. It is pretty competitive but also a lot of fun. I looked into playing in a semi professional football league but after one practice I decided it was too much.

Jordaci

I played softball, volleyball and basketball. My favorite was softball. I play on a woman's league still. I was going to try playing on a coed team this fall. Fordy is the league you play in fast pitch or slow pitch?

DJames

I've got to look into these adult softball leagues. I'm not sure I could hit a slow pitch. Aren't those usually pretty high arc? There is no way I'd be in shape enough for a semi professional football team.

lymmo

I was into soccer and basketball in my schooling days. I played a bit of badminton and table tennis as well. Over the years, I have focused on chess and scrabble. There isn't so much free time today as it was in the past.

Fordy

Jordaci I play in a couple of slow pitch leagues. The coed is unlimited arc, the mens league has a limit. It's funny because there are a lot of different rules depending on which league you are in. The bats and balls are different too.