Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What now?

Spade

I guess I’m just constantly searching and asking for ideas right now about what to do when you basically stay inside for the entire day. It’s interesting that now I’m into doodling or drawing randomly, which I haven’t done for a long time. Also staying inside makes me keep thinking, maybe at some point I will become a philosopher, who knows haha. Just kidding!

Poppy

It's doing my head in to be honest. Never thought it would come to this. I live alone too. I'm thankful for my cats. If I get the virus and die, do you think the cats will eat my face? (I'm bingeing Sex in the City).

KaliR

Ha ha Poppy, they just might - if they get hungry enough.

I'm essential so I'm I'm working. Believe me, I'd rather be "safe at home". Try to find some TV show you haven't watched or try a puzzle.

ShadowEdge

Now is a great time to start a garden. Seriously, all that TV is wonderful and I'm glad we have that option, but it will make you feel like a slug and it certainly won't help with any negative feelings. Get outside in the fresh air and plant something. Watching something grow is a mood booster. It's a good opportunity to improve your situation too. Are you concerned about groceries being out of stock or contracting the virus while getting your produce? Grow it and that's one less thing to worry about.
I'm essential so I'm I'm working. Believe me, I'd rather be "safe at home". Try to find some TV show you haven't watched or try a puzzle.
Maybe that's one of the things where the grass is always greener on the other side, I think. I'm thankful for the ability to go to work, but I know other people are super worried about it. My employer tried balancing it out between those who felt okay and those who really felt safer at home for whatever reason. Both positions are understandable and I wish you had that option. I hope all continues going well for you and that this pandemic calms down soon!

Lunatic

I can see people are getting more different creative ideas to spend time on. Let’s say we are all creative human beings, it won’t be that challenging and I guess you will eventually find some joy with your indoor life. Now doing a lot of remote work is still a bit confusing to me, but I slowly adapted to it. Which made me realize we all can adapt to new things when time allows.