Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What is your preferred headphone type?

coleman

Headphones come in three main types, in-ear, on-ear and over-ear. They offer the best sound quality, and despite ranking highly, they seem more suited for home use. Whenever I am out of home, I prefer to use on-hear headphones.

Boomer

I don't like the feeling of anything right on or in my ears. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the in-ear. Over-ear would be a close second.

Salome G

I'm the opposite of Boomer and don't really like anything in my ears. I prefer the earmuff style, even if I'm not listening to anything. I'm like Billie Lourd's character on Scream Queens.

ShadowEdge

I don't have a favorite style, but I dislike the ones that go around my neck. It's like wearing a turtleneck, I feel like it's choking me.

didge

I don't like anything that gets into my ears, so anything on the ear works just fine. Anything too bulky or that feels like uncomfortable when worn, becomes an absolute no-no. Over-ear headphones are best suited for home use!

headrush

I am not a fan of anything on my head or neck. What makes me crazy with most headphones is the cord brushing against me.