Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What is it?

TPIB

Besides being a WWE fan for life, I keep watching the product for 2 reasons- 1) In the hopes it will get better with each week and 2) For the big moments that occur on the shows. The biggest reason of them all is my pure love for the WWE and all the history behind it. I'm a fan and that's the way that it is and always will be for me.

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
For me i can always find one good thing to keep me tuned in until the next week. I do not know what i would do without it in my life which is kind of sad buta necessity. i have gone years without it, but have always wondered what i am missing. Sometimes i do not buy the ppv but will always buy the dvd.

hendrixsummer69

i ve been watching wrestling for about a year and i dont know why i like it i like the big massive brawls and lots of weapons i like the small guys do amazing things i like submission guys i watched the chavo vs cm punk mexican gulf match and one slamed one to the floor i thought how painful i sounds i thought today how great it must to be there like when john cena come out

I remember crying my eyes out when Eddie passed away because the guy was living proof that you could turn your life around and overcome anything,wrestling is definitely less entertaining than when he was around.

Wrestling is a distraction from my own problems and when it's booked well it puts a big smile on my face and I remember that not everything sucks.

People take the mickey out of it but I defend it as best I can because I'm a proud fan like many here.

is it me or do you wonder why people pay more attention to reality star then wrestlers yes its fake but some of them are skilled people who sacifice alot to do this to entertain us

etz

Wrestlers have a dedication and commitment which most ordinary people can't appreciate or relate to.

Reality stars have a vacuous stupidity, which gives them something a good 80% of the population can relate to.