Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What is it about wrestling that appeals to you?

Ratings
People will argue that wrestling is fake, scripted, made up and entertainment based but I really don't care. For men and women to pull off the things that they do in the ring takes athleticism and courage. And for that, I applaud the wrestlers who step into the ring and risk injuring themselves so they can entertain me and millions of fans worldwide.

Zack T

Ratings
33 1
I love losing myself in it. I've been a fan for 19 years. I'm well past the point of believing it might be real, but that's half the fun. I know these people are putting on a show, and I find appreciation like you do in what they do. I love seeing them pull off amazing stuff, or just be really hard-hitting. I love when they write stories that just make sense and are captivating - like in NXT, Velveteen Dream vs Aleister Black or Johnny Gargano vs Tomasso Ciampa. Absolute masterpieces.

Ratings
Same for me. I love wrestling the same way I enjoy a good movie or TV show. It's all about the entertainment and the story line with each wrestler and rivlaries. I don't care what anyone may think about pro wrestling because for me, it's just about getting lost in the excitement and the drama of the matches.

Ratings
I think at one point, someone from pro wrestling came out and admitted it was fake and it was just entertainment. Even with that admission, it's still fun to watch because what's the point of entertainment? To distract people from what's happening in the real world and give them an escape.

Ratings
...it's still fun to watch because what's the point of entertainment? To distract people from what's happening in the real world and give them an escape.
Everything that comes out as entertainment is made to take us into another world so we can run away from reality. Wrestling is no different. Attending a live match gets you close to the action and the wrestlers and the crowd feed off of each others' energy. As long as the product is good, I'll keep watching.