Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What Ending Do You Want for Dan Fox vs Evil Gringo

Dan Fox vs Evil Gringo: Pick The Ending

• Ending A : ???

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Ending B: ???

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Ending C: ???

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
Remember you will not be told which option is for which ending. DSRChris is moderator of the poll here and will assign the ending to options a b and c

happy rping!

Nimf

Subscriber
I'm confused. So we're voting just by picking a letter, but we don't know what each letter represents?

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Exactly, because then you would know the result before the match was posted.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Well surely if that's the case I should've probably already assigned each letter an outcome? As it stands, I don't even know what the options are? :lol:

EDIT: Ignore all that, match options have now been assigned, let the mysterious vote thingy commence!

Last edited:

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Oh, I feel like I should state that I'm not voting since I know what the options actually are. In the interests of fairness and all that jazz.

Nimf

Subscriber
You could write the letters on pieces of paper, put them on a table and close your eyes and wiggle them about then pick one... Wiggle the paper about, not your closed eyes.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
That's not a bad idea actually. I'm gonna go and randomly select my pick.

Evil Gringo

I voted, no idea which outcome my vote will relate to which is all the fun of the game.

Excited what the outcome might be but at the same time a bit disappointed that the other two endings that won't be selected won't be seen given the work I have put in but that was the score coming in.

Ruderz

Subscriber
You could always post the other two endings - after it's all posted - in the booking threads, I know I for one would be interested to see them, if I've read that right and you've already wrote all three endings.

Evil Gringo

Certainly have, put some work in seen as its the last show and the last time I ever do this.

Never really thought about joining another e-fed really, mainly because I was in my late 20's when I stopped writing for TWOStars and because it didn't feel right - this is the only e-fed I've ever written for.

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
POLL CLOSED and we now have our match ending!! Thanks to those who voted :)

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Yes, thank you for making a totally random, arbitrary choice that could have been decided with any one of the RNG sites on the internet. Truly you are God's people.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Yes, thank you for making a totally random, arbitrary choice that could have been decided with any one of the RNG sites on the internet. Truly you are God's people.
[video=youtube;c8m6M4RV8p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8m6M4RV8p0[/video]

:lol: