Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What does the future hold?

bosch5

Last year, the gaming industry generated $120 billion in revenue, and the figure could read $200 million in a few years. What are your thoughts on mixed reality? Perhaps future games will have a mix of virtual and augmented reality technology?

coleman

Yes, the revenue will continue to soar, plus future games could have a mix of virtual and AR technology. VR gaming continues to be unpopular despite improvements taking place. I think that the high cost is a huge deterrent.

Dust and Rust

As long as they keep it in the gaming industry, I have no issues with the technology. It should be all fun and games in my opinion..

Bill W

You know 100 million viewers watched players compete in the World Championship of the League of Legends (a multiplayer online battle arena video game). That tells you how much gaming has gripped the globe. Tech companies like Google and Apple have developed gaming products due to the surging demand; more of them could/will join the fray.