• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What do you spend most of your time doing?

Ratings
I am always logging into Twitter to check the latest trending topics and it helps to keep me updated. I am trying to read more books this year, but it hasn't been easy, considering that I’ve had to travel a lot for work.

My ultimate aim is to be an avid reader, able to complete at least two books each month.

Last edited:
Ratings
I spend most of my time working, but that's by my own design rather than having a bully boss. I read a lot in my spare time, thanks to e-books.

Poppy

Ratings
Working, working, working, hanging out with friends, watching the telly, and petting my cat. I think I have a full life, but if it was up to my cat we'd be attached to each other every minute of the day.

Ratings
@Eversleigh I'm the same way. I spend most of my time working but I'm self-employed so it's my choice. When I do get a few moments free, I like playing video games on Steam. Sadly, I haven't had much time to play recently.

Ratings
My days are filled with work and keeping up with family. My downtime is onscreen catch-up, mostly news, movies, and vlogs. I explore a local neighborhood or two when I have a full day off.

Ratings
I spend a lot of time working. In addition to that, I do a lot of school related stuff, which includes attending lectures. I also spend quite some time watching vlogs and other kinds of videos on YouTube.

Ratings
I think I spend most of my time watching YouTube or browsing social media, whether it's for work or privately. I wish I could spend more time reading, I have a Kindle and I keep telling myself I should just take time for it, but I find myself watching YouTube all the time instead.

Ratings
I think I spend most of my time watching YouTube or browsing social media, whether it's for work or privately. I wish I could spend more time reading, I have a Kindle and I keep telling myself I should just take time for it, but I find myself watching YouTube all the time instead.
This makes the two of us. Creating a reading culture requires a lot of sacrifice and discipline plus it also depends on the nature of work.

I used to love watching movies back in the day but now I find myself exploring nature most of the time.

Ratings
I spend most of my free time gaming and researching stuff online. I enjoy thinking up something completely random, typing it into Google, and learning something new. I often get sidetracked from important things, like work, by doing that.