Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What do you play?

Ogmore

Are you active in any sports? About how often do you play? It's tougher to get together with mates for a game now that I'm older and other responsibilities call. And that was before the pandemic hit. Once things calm down I'm looking forward to some rugby union and cricket. What do you play?

Poppy

I'll play a game of tennis every now and then, but nothing too serious. It's been a while since I played on an organized sports team.

KaliR

I play co-ed softball, slow pitch. I also play lacrosse and basketball with my son at home. He keeps me young! I love sports! I walk the track when he is at practice.

coleman

I agree that it is not easy to get hold of your mates and peers. There are certain classmates that I haven't bumped into for more than two decades. I play chess, football, basketball, and a little table tennis.