Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What do you get up to?

Ratings
Okay mates, what do you usually get up to on the weekends? Do you typically slog away at work or do you have the time off?

Ratings
The kids. They are the ones who wake me up during weekends. The weekend is when I can spend time with the kids without thinking about work.

Ratings
Time off, my weekends are holy, after I shut my laptop on Friday 5:30pm, I don't want to think or talk about work. I usually spend my time sleeping, playing games or watching series with my mates or once or twice a month we go out to a party. But mostly sleep!

Ratings
I do whatever I feel like doing. Sometimes I'll feel like working. Most of the time though, I'm going to be binging shows, sending stupid Snapchats, and whatever else comes to mind. I usually like to stay in. Going out is pretty exhausting.