Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What Are You Watching TWENTY-TEN!!!

Paul

Benidorm ruled. Now Im watching the latest series of Hells Kitchen USA, I didnt realise there'd been another this year already. :lol:

Jimmy Redman

Finally bit the bullet and watched the last few episodes of the West Wing. I'd been sitting on the last few shows for months, not wanting to be done with it.

Words cannot express how much I love this show.

Sparrow

The 9/11 Faker: Just a horrible story about a woman who made up a story about surviving 9/11 in what I assume was only for fame and attention.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
The 9/11 Faker: Just a horrible story about a woman who made up a story about surviving 9/11 in what I assume was only for fame and attention.
I love this "film". It's such a weird story, especially as it all starts falling apart. I'm assuming the woman is just plain old insane rather than just your run of the mile attention seeker.

As far as I know, British people can watch it free and legally on Channel 4's YouTube channel.

Paul

Just watched last nights The Inbetweeners. I laughed myself into tears at the fashion show speedos moment.

JobberJoe

Subscriber
Bought Arrested Development Season 2 yesterday :D. Watched the first disc and it is hilarious. Really, really enjoying it and can't wait to get through the rest.

Also Season 4 of the Wire - not started into that yet but words cannot describe how excited I am. For anyone who has seen Season 3 they, I'm sure, will know why...

Been watching Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy, got the last two episodes to get through, and overall I've been disappointed this series. A lot of the stories just aren't clicking with me, which is a shame because the whole series started so well.

Nimf

Subscriber
Been watching Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy, got the last two episodes to get through, and overall I've been disappointed this series. A lot of the stories just aren't clicking with me, which is a shame because the whole series started so well.
Season 3 was a fairly bland one but trust me, they get better.The final episode of season 5 made me cry more than any other finale episode EVER. That seasonwas a doozie. Season 7 is about to start and i'm looknig forward to seeing where it goes!

I'm such a drama show-aholic...

Paul

OK, just started on Highlander: The Series. I love the internet.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
The start of Season 4.2 of my beloved Venture Brothers. It was frickin' sweet!

JobberJoe

Subscriber
Season 3 was a fairly bland one but trust me, they get better.The final episode of season 5 made me cry more than any other finale episode EVER. That seasonwas a doozie. Season 7 is about to start and i'm looknig forward to seeing where it goes!

I'm such a drama show-aholic...
My friend has guaranteed me that 4 is really, really good.

It's going to take a LOT to top end of Season2 though - that was just... WOW!!!

Nimf

Subscriber
My friend has guaranteed me that 4 is really, really good.

It's going to take a LOT to top end of Season2 though - that was just... WOW!!!
Honestly, just wait... Just you wait. Are you watching them one after the other (as in on DVD) or one a week?

JobberJoe

Subscriber
Honestly, just wait... Just you wait. Are you watching them one after the other (as in on DVD) or one a week?
DVD, but my pal only owns up to S4. He's just found that 5 has recently come out so is going to buy it as soon as his college money comes in :lol:.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
I watched the full series of c*cksucking Deadwood as they first came out on HBO. My wife and I found the first few episodes hard to watch, but then after that it became much easier to watch and to this day still remains one of my favorite series of all time.

One of these days I'll end up getting the DVD box sets.

A.C.

Toyed with starting a thread but decided against it. This is just a reminder that An Idiot Abroad starts tonight on Sky One. I will be watching. :)

[edit] Well, the first ten minutes were funnier than I expected and I was expecting a lot of funny.

"What's the line between food... and insect?"

Last edited:

Paul

Yeah, once I've finished watching all the Highlander series I intend to start on Bones.

DC

I watched the first episode of The Ultimate Fighter and I can't wait for the second episode to be ready.

Supernatural Season 6 is on for tonight, so I'm looking forward to that.