Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

What Are You Watching TWENTY-TEN!!!

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
I just saw Ricky Gervais on Sesame Street singing a lullaby to Elmo. :/

I don't know how most of you feel about him, but I think the guy's a total ****.

etz

I've never really understood the whole Gervais thing. I find him more annoying than funny.

etz

Oh, I mean in everything he does. I can't stand The Office, it makes my hands and teeth itch.

Fletch

The Ricky Gervais Show is bloody brilliant. Funniest thing on TV at the moment, followed only by Russel Howard's Good News

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Just watched Criminal Minds from Friday - and who should pop up but JONATHAN FRAKES! Yay for Riker!

Jung

Is anyone still watching Flash Forward or did you all jump off that boat with the shark?

DC

Is anyone still watching Flash Forward or did you all jump off that boat with the shark?
I'm still watching... and still enjoying.

I don't think we've jumped the shark just yet. We can see the shark, but I feel that there's going to be a huge revelation at some point that has us setting records of shark jumping.

Jung

By all accounts it's died a death in USA and has absolutely no chance of being renewed.

I am finding it enjoyable but it's getting a bit farcical. Instead of honing in on a conclusion and heading excitingly towards a climax, every episode expands the plot adding further twists and further elements which are just making it exciting yet ridiculously difficult to follow. Nothing is resolved and at the way they keep adding to the plot and with 4 episodes left I can't see how everything will be suitably resolved.

Paul

OK, Heston rocked! Far better than the Gothic Feast last week.

I may have to rewatch the older feasts on 4OD. But if go on 4OD I get too distracted by The Inbetweeners. :lol:

Shane O Mac

I'm finally catching up with series 4 of Heroes. Was pretty disappointed in series 3, but loving series 4

DC

By all accounts it's died a death in USA and has absolutely no chance of being renewed.

I am finding it enjoyable but it's getting a bit farcical. Instead of honing in on a conclusion and heading excitingly towards a climax, every episode expands the plot adding further twists and further elements which are just making it exciting yet ridiculously difficult to follow. Nothing is resolved and at the way they keep adding to the plot and with 4 episodes left I can't see how everything will be suitably resolved.
The overly-long mid-season break would've been a huge factor in that happening.

Jung

Apparantly the ratings were tanking before the mid season break even happened and was one of the reasons they decided on removing it from the schedules for a while.

Nimf

Subscriber
Just watched the best Bones episode EVER!!!