Latest
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WFC wrestling( backyard wrestling)

Hey everyone I know some people might think this is weird or dumb but I'm doing wrestling at home in my backyard on a trampoline and having fun matches were starting to get more people involved it's in Winnipeg. If you have Facebook check us out it's under.... Wrestling For Champions.

What a great idea Mike. It keeps your kids at home and involved in a sport. Just be sure that if you involve others, they sign an agreement if someone gets hurt, you are not liable. Just be safe an protect yourself.

What a great idea Mike. It keeps your kids at home and involved in a sport. Just be sure that if you involve others, they sign an agreement if someone gets hurt, you are not liable. Just be safe an protect yourself.
Thanks means allot you should join our group

How do I join your group Mike? If it's just for the numbers and the kids I would be happy to. To actually get in there and wrestle though. HaHa!! I'm too old and brittle for that. Let me know.