Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Well hello

Ratings
Welcome to the forum, Liam. Does UTD mean you go to the University of Texas at Dallas or are you referencing the soccer club, Manchester United Football Club? I'm terrible at darts. I can shoot well with a bow and arrow, but I can't line a dart up to save my life.

Liamy2j

Ratings
Welcome to the forum, Liam. Does UTD mean you go to the University of Texas at Dallas or are you referencing the soccer club, Manchester United Football Club? I'm terrible at darts. I can shoot well with a bow and arrow, but I can't line a dart up to save my life.
Thanks Manchester United fan i used to shoot guns in the army we won the mp corp reserve forces shoot in ireland a few times

Ratings
Wrestling mad love darts man utd ufc and beer
Hi Liam! I was over in Manchester just yesterday - it was a lovely drive across the Pennines.

What sort of beer do you like? I don't drink so much nowadays, but I used to be a bit of a real ale fan.

Also, do you find many places to play darts these days? A lot of the old pubs seem to have taken the dartboards out. I used to be a fan of bar billiards, but you are hard pushed to find a bar billiards table now.

Ratings
Hi Liam, I used to love beer and drink lots of it, until I discovered fitness and turned over a new leaf. My favourite beer was Greene King, and I also had a soft spot for Ruddles. I used to quite like some of the continental lagers as well. I used to like wine, especially dry white, prosecco, cava and champagne. I never really got into spirits. I think, for me, any drink with a bit of fizz in it was a favourite.

Liamy2j

Ratings
Hi Liam! I was over in Manchester just yesterday - it was a lovely drive across the Pennines.

What sort of beer do you like? I don't drink so much nowadays, but I used to be a bit of a real ale fan.

Also, do you find many places to play darts these days? A lot of the old pubs seem to have taken the dartboards out. I used to be a fan of bar billiards, but you are hard pushed to find a bar billiards table now.
Ill drink anythinghave kids so dont get out much but have a games room in the house with big tv/dart board/pool table..not to many pubs have them anymore at all they say for safety

Ratings
Ill drink anythinghave kids so dont get out much but have a games room in the house with big tv/dart board/pool table..not to many pubs have them anymore at all they say for safety
Yes, I can understand that people tend to go out less once they have children. It's a brilliant idea to have a games room in the house though - I would like to have one myself. It sounds like a real den with the big tv, the dartboard and the pool table.

I know some people have turned outhouses or unused garages or workshops into their own "pubs", done out like a traditional pub interior, with bar, games, the works! I sometimes see this on Rightmove. At least with your own pub you don't get some of the aggravation that you can get in actual pubs, such as rude staff, rowdy customers, or whatever.