Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Well, Chalk one more arrest - Jeff Hardy can't say No, apparently

Phil

I think posters are ok, regardless of your age, while your still living with your parents or whatever. When you move into your own place with your g/f or wife, I think posters become a no-no.
I'd agree witrh that to a point. Depends on the poster. I think film posters or stuff like that are generally ok, it's when you've still got spongebob squarepants posters up that it's a bit wierd.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
From the Wrestling-Online Newsletter:

JEFF, GIRLFRIEND BETH PRESENT DURING RAID

- North Carolina-based The News & Observer website has a story about Jeff Hardy's arrest which shed more light about what happened. Police officers from three different law enforcement departments raided the Hardy house in Cameron at 10:30AM on Friday when both Jeff and his girlfriend Beth were present. Chief Deputy Neil Godfrey of the Moore County Sheriff's Office said that Beth was not arrested and it does not seem that she is involved in the investigation. Godfrey also added that since the investigation is still ongoing further charges might be filed against the former World champion although stopped short of confirming new charges against him and other parties who might be involved. According to the News & Observer report, A conviction on an opium trafficking charge - even for a first-time offender - carries a mandatory prison sentence of three to 14 years. WWE has done the smart thing for now and did not release any statements or comments regarding the situation.

Stigmatised

Breaking Point spoilers:

Does Punk referring to Hardy's arrest during the PPV not count as WWE in general making a comment on the situation. Even if it isn't straight from Vince. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Thirteen

Not looking good for Jeff right about now. I hope there's more to this.
Prison is not a nice place for someone like him.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
If convicted, it's likely that he won't be placed in general population.

Look at it this way, at least he's gonna get the break he wanted. Maybe not what he had in mind but a break none the less.

hendrixsummer69

If convicted, it's likely that he won't be placed in general population.

Look at it this way, at least he's gonna get the break he wanted. Maybe not what he had in mind but a break none the less.
Hopefully they dont want him to define his defintion of being a rainbow warrior...

Nemesis Enforcer

Well its seems Jeff's Twitter account has been removed so don't expect him updating the masses on his situation anymore like he did upon his release!

FreeSpirit

Probably the smartest thing Jeff's done in the last week. The least he comments on the situation at the moment with an impending court case, the better.

Purofan

Boy, i'm sure glad i made that phone call to the North Carolina police department... I just wish they would have gotten there earlier... I called BEFORE the CM Punk/Jeff Hardy matchup! They were supposed to arrest him, then give Punk the belt... stupid coppers! Oh well... Happy shower rapings Jeff!!! wink, wink!

ViciousPrism

Mhm. I got a twitter message from Matt Hardy the other day as part of his "I'll answer X questions NOW!" dealio. He said "Here's 1-Matt Fact-Matt is not a big fan of the media, which is often as exaggerated, sometimes more, than "sports entertainment.""

Guess that's a slight on wrestling news sites which are pretty much not over reacting that much considering the large amount of shit Jeff Hardy has dumped himself into.

Shaun2J

Subscriber
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AEShcGHkTvk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AEShcGHkTvk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

John Pollock: "What do you think Jeff Hardy's doing in his free time?"
Kid: "Steroids."

The B-Man

That video was alright but it annoyed me showing clips of him in TNA when he was last in the WWE. Made no sense.

Twig

That video was alright but it annoyed me showing clips of him in TNA when he was last in the WWE. Made no sense.
TNA's probably less likely to sue for copywritten material. I mean, WWE scour youtube to remove any of their content, and TNA uses youtube to host their content.