Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Well, Chalk one more arrest - Jeff Hardy can't say No, apparently

FreeSpirit

Jeff Hardy is his own worst enemy. I can't believe he's been so incredibly stupid to be caught with drugs totalling a street value of $2,500 in his own home. He'll be extremely lucky to escape a jail sentence when the case comes to trial.

I don't think he's beyond help though, but it's up to him and him alone to seek whatever help is given or necessary to turn his life around. The judge may also find this in his favour if he does seek professional help on his own accord, knowing his history.

MastersGonads

You're welcome. I know when someone points out a basic addition to a post that you missed it makes you all warm inside.
No just makes me think someone is trying to be a clever **** and no one like a clever ****

Or, as I pointed out, he was high and wasnt thinking. Doesnt matter how smart you are if you're baked.
Doesnt matter how high you are..you dont have that much and put it down to a case of not thinking...especially if your away for 3 days of the week.

Paul

No just makes me think someone is trying to be a clever **** and no one like a clever ****
Yeah, I can see why a light hearted comment/joke would do that.

Doesnt matter how high you are..you dont have that much and put it down to a case of not thinking...especially if your away for 3 days of the week.
Gee lets see, are the effects of certain drugs memory issues and general inability to think in a reasonably coherant manner? Thats a yes. So add to that the fact that it was a joke in the first place and your attitude was unwarrented.

Last edited:

Nemesis Enforcer

Police statement:

September 11, 2009

Sheriff Lane Carter reports the arrest of an individual on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills, and possession of anabolic steroids. Sheriff Carter reported a joint investigation conducted by officers from the Moore County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Unit, Moore County Sheriff’s Office Select Enforcement Unit, and Fayetteville Police Department led to the arrest.

Officers executed a search warrant at a residence located at [----Adress Deleted--] near Cameron, North Carolina. During the search officers located and seized approximately 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills (Soma’s are non-controlled prescription pills), 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine, and items of drug paraphernalia. Vicodin and anabolic steroids are included in Schedule III within the North Carolina Controlled Substances Act. The estimated street value of the drugs seized is $2,500.00.

Arrested was:

Jeffrey Nero Hardy - 32 years of age Cameron, North Carolina

Jeffrey Nero Hardy was arrested on September 11, 2009 and charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

Jeffrey Nero Hardy received a $125,000.00 secured bond and was placed in the Moore County Detention Center.
Credit: PWinsider.com

JR comments:

"The news of Jeff Hardy's apparent arrest on drug charges is disturbing. I have spoken to no one about this matter and only know what info that I have read that was distributed by the police in North Carolina. I hope that there is better news on this matter forthcoming from Jeff or his attorney.

Hopefully, Jeff has retained sufficient counsel to help him address these issues. I know that Jeff Hardy is a good young man with endless talents who finished his stint in WWE in grand fashion. Jeff, as are none of us, isn't perfect and I only hope this matter can be resolved quickly and efficiently so Jeff can move on with his life in a healthy and positive way. Jeff Hardy is innocent until proven guilty as there is likely much more to this matter than we know at this time." My thoughts exactly regarding the need for legal counsel. I'm surprised Hardy has been tweeting since his arrest. I understand the desire to set the record straight and I respect the fact that the guy is commenting to his fans, but I can't imagine a lawyer being okay with the approach he's taken."
Credit: JRsBarBQ.com

So much for Jeff 'beating his demons' and being clean!

Jimmy Redman

I think JR was more angry at Rey for violating his Wellness.

This actually gets me down whenever I think about it. No wrestling news story has depressed me as much since Trish left. This absolutely sucks.

Beefhead

The reports are all saying that this was pretty much a bust from gathered info, and they executed a search warrant to find it. They dont gather info on suspected users and are not granted search warrants on users either. The intent of having all those pills and steroids was to sell them. plain and simple.

The Beltster

Maybe he was stocking up to make some cash while being unemployed from WWE for the next 12 months...thats half joke, half serious.

Fiona

The reports are all saying that this was pretty much a bust from gathered info, and they executed a search warrant to find it. They dont gather info on suspected users and are not granted search warrants on users either. The intent of having all those pills and steroids was to sell them. plain and simple.
Yea that sounds more like it. The police just don't pick houses to raid haphazardly. Sounds like the cops have been working on this for awhile. Makes you wonder about the timing of him leaving the WWE. Little too much of a coincidence there.

Dave7g

Oh dear, I always knew it from his stupid music, stupid entrance, stupid dance, stupid clothes and stupid face paint that he was stupid, but never this retarded. He needs to do time for this.

WAYNE

Lol. Can't remember what site(I've look again later) But they think someone tipped the police off about Hardy.

Michael89

Lol. Can't remember what site(I've look again later) But they think someone tipped the police off about Hardy.
Maybe this :

FayObserver.com spoke with Moore County Police Department officials who explained that they searched the home of Jeff Hardy based on a tip that they received from someone. Following an investigation of the tip, Chief Deputy Neil Godfry said that a search warrant was then obtained.

ajkennedy

I think JR was more angry at Rey for violating his Wellness.

This actually gets me down whenever I think about it. No wrestling news story has depressed me as much since Trish left. This absolutely sucks.
Seriously? You care that much about a person who has had so many chances and has failed? Who isn't really even a great wrestler and isn't in the WWE?

So forget Chris Benoit killing his family and then himself, or when the great Eddie Guerrero died, Jeff Hardy getting arrested for a drugs charge depresses you more.

The Beltster

So forget Chris Benoit killing his family and then himself, or when the great Eddie Guerrero died, Jeff Hardy getting arrested for a drugs charge depresses you more.
Hulk Hogan leaving WWE at various times has bothered me more than the Benoit killing spree and Guerrero dying...whats your point? Jimmy has every right to be more depressed by it than the things you mentioned, not that she specifically said she was.

Jimmy Redman

Seriously? You care that much about a person who has had so many chances and has failed? Who isn't really even a great wrestler and isn't in the WWE?

I care because I'm a fan of Jeff Hardy. As a wrestling fan, this depresses the hell out of me. He's had such an incredible year up until now, and really cemented his spot, and I was really, really looking forward to him coming back whenever he did and blowing everyone away. Now that probably wont happen. He might never come back now. He really could have thrown away his career here. Which, yes, upsets me.

I'm sorry if its sad that my first thoughts are how this affects my wrestling viewing, but I have no interest in judging him either way. The only way this affects me is because he's a wrestler, and as a wrestler, I want him on TV.

Eddie died before Trish left. Benoit was after, yes, that was my mistake, I forgot about Benoit when I said that. Obviously both of those situations were far more depressing than this, like I ever really said otherwise.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Sounds to me like he's likely to get done for possession with intent to supply (or whatever it's american equivalent is), which (unless Jeff has a great lawyer) usually means a stint in the pen.

I think the most shocking part of all of this for me is finding out that Jeff Hardy's middle name is Nero. WTF man, WTF?

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
I wonder if Matt got really mad and yelled at Jeff. I could imagine little bits of sammich spraying Jeff in the face.

Paul

I believe, if hes found guilty, thats a minimum of 5 years inside.