Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Well, Chalk one more arrest - Jeff Hardy can't say No, apparently

Ravenmark

Such a shame.

I think he was excellent in his feud with Punk and in general over the last year.

So talented.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
LOLz.

SIlly Jeff. The media will kick WWE in the d*ck over this, but not as badly as they would have if he was still in the company.

ShaolinHandLock

I'm not suprised in the slightest.

Although I must say, Jeff Hardy doesn't look like a steroid user.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
I wonder if he looked like he had been eating powdered doughnuts when he was arrested.

ViciousPrism

And they said coke too, so maybe both.

A little light humour in the light of Jeff Hardy possibly making a huge f*ck up.

[youtube]qkeeWKFgsb0[/youtube]

The Beltster

WWE will cop a load of flack here I bet. If Jeff had all that stuff in his house, odds are you would think he is using it, which means he got around the wellness policy or its a joke. You have to then think that there are tons of other guys using drugs and getting away with it (these are wrestlers, we all know they are using drugs, lets be realistic).

Vince better get ready for more sh*t if this gets big. Hardy is looking at jail time without question. He will probably plea bargain to reduce his sentence and rat out a bunch of other guys in WWE for drug use to do it :lol:

Michael89

Bloody idiot. Hope he gets punished hard, baring in mind if it's all true. CM Punk for president :lol:.

MastersGonads

Situation doesnt looked good for Jeff, but will reserve judgement until all the facts come out.

Just seems odd, how such a high profile person, with a history in drug taking would leave such large amounts of drug paraphenalia around the house...

Paul

Situation doesnt looked good for Jeff, but will reserve judgement until all the facts come out.

Just seems odd, how such a high profile person, with a history in drug taking would leave such large amounts of drug paraphenalia around the house...
Yeah, I mean why be so stupid? Its like hes on drugs or something.

MastersGonads

Yeah, I mean why be so stupid? Its like hes on drugs or something.
Wow thanks for that DS! :rolleyes2:

On drugs or not, being so high profile, you have to be pretty stupid to leave that large amount around the house, especially with his history..

AfroChocobo

That video was class.

"Smoke more hash than Rob Van Dam!" :lol:

As for the news itself...no one is surprised, I imagine. I was never a Jeff Hardy fan, but I'm still disappointed he's squandered such a great spot.

The GS

Did the police search his home because of all the talk of his drug taking during his CM Punk rivalry?

Paul

Wow thanks for that DS! :rolleyes2:

You're welcome. I know when someone points out a basic addition to a post that you missed it makes you all warm inside.

On drugs or not, being so high profile, you have to be pretty stupid to leave that large amount around the house, especially with his history..
Or, as I pointed out, he was high and wasnt thinking. Doesnt matter how smart you are if you're baked.