Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Weekend plans

Evelyn

It doesn't look like things will go back to normal any time soon. What are your plans at the weekends? How are you keeping busy?

I'm normally a huge procrastinator, but I've been using my time wisely this go around. I have lots of home projects to complete and I'm staying on top of that. What about you, Evelyn?

Snarky-Guru

I have no plans and I'm bored out of my mind. I'm not working either at the moment, thanks to the coronavirus so there's a lot of time to kill. I might binge all of Westworld.

headrush

The weekends and weekdays feel alike now, even with remote work. I want to avoid having staycation days because I feel financially insecure right now.

Spade

The amount of assignment just skyrocketed during quarantine. But I couldn’t be more amazed by the fact that most instructors have well-prepared online materials even though normally they wouldn’t use them for face-to-face classroom teaching.

KaliR

We are redoing rooms in the house. We are going to start on the spare bedroom/office this weekend. Tearing it down to the studs and ripping up the carpet. After this, our master bath is next. So far we have finished our bedroom, son's bedroom, kid bathroom and livingroom.