Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WE NEED MODS IN THE CHATROOM

Popsi

One surefire way never to become a mod is to ask to be one mate. You don't register, if Kam feels you'd add to the team he'll appoint you. And it generally takes a bit longer than two months to get there im afraid.

Keep reaching for those stars though :thumbup2:

Daredevil

One surefire way never to become a mod is to ask to be one mate. You don't register, if Kam feels you'd add to the team he'll appoint you. And it generally takes a bit longer than two months to get there im afraid.

Keep reaching for those stars though :thumbup2:
I will and thanks for your comments I'll keep on being cool and work hard to be one day amod for the wonderful TWO if Kam likes me.

ahsatan

It all worked out fine in the end. I asked Fill to come to the rescue and his presence scared them away! :lol:

Matt

I was in there 2 mins tonight and it was civilised, then some dumbass said he was gonna kick this other guys ass, then someone said he was gonna kick the first guys ass its just pathetic.

But from what i've read in this thread so far i was lucky to witness 2 civil minutes.

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
I was in there 2 mins tonight and it was civilised, then some dumbass said he was gonna kick this other guys ass, then someone said he was gonna kick the first guys ass its just pathetic.

But from what i've read in this thread so far i was lucky to witness 2 civil minutes.
Well thanks for your help there champ.

Craig

And if you had stayed, the civilised chat, as you put it, would have continued, and you might have realised the kicking someones ass thing was a joke.

But no, lets just say chat sucks to say chat sucks when we're hardly in there, instead.

ahsatan

Chat is usually good fun. Yeah, sure you get the odd idiot in there, you get the odd idiot on the forums too. That's why we have the mods. You can't base an opinion on two minutes in the chatroom and by reading a negative thread about it. If there was a thread about how good it can be, then I expect there would be a few positive points people could mention too. We do have the odd idiot, as I said, but there's usually a mod on your msn who is willing to come to the rescue with a big boot, or the good old fashioned block button can be helpful too.

Rog

Guy called Vincent Kennedy McMahon is flooding/using caps/you name it he is doing it. Mod help needed please.

Ryan

can a mod come in the chatroom and do something about SSOS saying im full of "sh*t" and im a "fat assed memory stricken idiot", and just generally being offensive, thanks.

he also called Christof a "pr**k, full stop" which is kinda sad as Chirstof isnt in there.

Last edited:

Christof

can a mod come in the chatroom and do something about SSOS saying im full of "sh*t" and im a "fat assed memory stricken idiot", and just generally being offensive, thanks.

he also called Christof a "pr**k, full stop" which is kinda sad as Chirstof isnt in there.
I'm never in chat! But I'm glad he's got a potty mouth, I shall PM him regarding his issue.

The Great Ahmar

That guy really wants to wirte for Powerslam. Very thing has to be like that, not just a idoit but a Memory stricken idiot :eek.

Proudy

We've got some idiot going by the name of Bigger Craig in there at moment, swearing, abusing other users, just generally being a prat really.