Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WE NEED MODS IN THE CHATROOM

Sav

Some Mr.Fill guy's is being racist and is swearing a lot. Not the mod of course, some imposter guy.

Sav

Some Mr. Man fellow is using the n word constantly, and there are no mods around to save the day, help is needed!

EDIT-He's gone, don't worry.

Last edited:

The Man Beast

Some Mr Man dude is being really bad swearing alot

edit: Please any mod just Ban this guy.

Last edited:

Proudy

We have 2 idiots going by the names of lil mrman and MRMAN, just swearing alot and abusing Daredevil which ISNT cool.

ahsatan has entered and is now getting abused too.

Daredevil

Yeah two guys who were in yesterday were swearing a lot which wasn't cool like Proudy said. We do need more mods in the chatrooms.

Craig

I feel I have let you down Daredevil, and for that I am sorry. I will no longer let me being sick get in the way of doing my job and protecting you, my friend, the coolest cat on the scene, Daredevil.

Daredevil

I feel I have let you down Daredevil, and for that I am sorry. I will no longer let me being sick get in the way of doing my job and protecting you, my friend, the coolest cat on the scene, Daredevil.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your alright its not your fault it was those two fellas who were giving people crap. I know I'm only on TWO for nearly 2 months but can I register to be a chatroom mod?