Latest
  • Welcome!

    We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

    It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

WE NEED MODS IN THE CHATROOM

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Messages
15,488
Points
113
Let me just issue a pre-emptive "you're wasting your time" to the flood of people that will now undoubtedly offer their services as a mod in this thread.
 

GENE

Well-Known Member
Messages
4,044
Points
48
i think its stupid askinf for more mods as its up to kam and you have only been a member for like 2 weeks so why would he listen to you
 

Jack

Well-Known Member
Messages
7,977
Points
83
I printscreened what was going on, but they won't upload for some reason.

The people were all from SystemWars.com, and all had sw.com at the end of their name. They were all spamming and flaming for no reason.

RandySecA, and another RandySec were in there too, doing the same.

From what was said, I got the impression RandySecA, is RKOandRIC4LIFE. I could be wrong in that, but it's worth checking the IPs.

EDIT: Batista24/7 was also flaming
 

Brad

Formerly Shawn_Michaels
Messages
2,255
Points
0
I don't know why you have come in here saying that, that makes you look bad now and if anything you have jus lost some respect, if you had any because of how long you have been here, i mean it's not up to you and it's quite funny how you have posted, go to kam personally and ask him, hopefully he will consider it just for you and maybe give you the position of mod LOL. Anyway, if u never want to break rules and never will, good post but most of us are not perfect but i can see someone who wants to be.
 

GENE

Well-Known Member
Messages
4,044
Points
48
i no im not perfect pal but most folk here think im an asshole so im tryin not to be
 

Russ

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Messages
6,361
Points
0
Jack said:
From what was said, I got the impression RandySecA, is RKOandRIC4LIFE. I could be wrong in that, but it's worth checking the IPs.
Nice hunch, it was the same person, now banned again. :)
 

WWE

Formerly wwe4eva
Messages
2,550
Points
0
There's a guy called Calling@619 and he is being racist to somebody, he says Allie is a disrespectful name, and he keeps saying he wants to get "blo..j..." okay I'm sure you understand that word! :eek

And a guy called Marcus kept swearing earlier (he's left though)...

Just to let you know. :)
 
Last edited:

Miss T

New Member
Messages
4,558
Points
0
GENE said:
i think its stupid askinf for more mods as its up to kam and you have only been a member for like 2 weeks so why would he listen to you
No one asked for more mods, he was just letting anyone know who was online that has mod-access to pop in and ban everyone!

Secondly I dont think its fair at all to say "you have only been a member for like 2 weeks so why would he listen to you" Thats bullshit, whether hes been here two weeks or two years he can still post on the forum telling people whats going on in the chat.
 

Miss T

New Member
Messages
4,558
Points
0
If that was pointed at me then I just wanna say; What a bloody stupid thing to say, I dont have a problem with Gene at all but i have an issue with a post im perfectly able to reply. Expecially as its the feedback forum.

If it wasnt, ignore this :thumbup2:
 
Last edited:

Chris2K

Well-Known Member
Messages
9,763
Points
63
I'm 99.999999999999999999% sure that Y2James was referring to the chatroom block option.
 

Y2James

New Member
Messages
4,423
Points
0
Chris2K said:
I'm 99.999999999999999999% sure that Y2James was referring to the chatroom block option.
Correct.

I didnt get a chance to read your post before I posted mine.
 

Anime Otaku

Well-Known Member
Messages
12,055
Points
63
may i suggest a SOS thread pinned somewhere, rather than having people making threads everytime there is bother, it would save space
 
A

alli

Guest
Jack said:
I printscreened what was going on, but they won't upload for some reason.

The people were all from SystemWars.com, and all had sw.com at the end of their name. They were all spamming and flaming for no reason.

RandySecA, and another RandySec were in there too, doing the same.

From what was said, I got the impression RandySecA, is RKOandRIC4LIFE. I could be wrong in that, but it's worth checking the IPs.

EDIT: Batista24/7 was also flaming
I know it is late in the UK but most things start to happen about 9pm US time it is getting so bad that some of the regulars on at that time leave. Is there anything anyone can do?
 

Trash

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,229
Points
63
alli said:
I know it is late in the UK but most things start to happen about 9pm US time it is getting so bad that some of the regulars on at that time leave. Is there anything anyone can do?

Suggest a US mod for chat? Maybe? Just an idea.
I'm sure its been mentioned before. But it would mean a mod would be in chat during the busiest time for most US chat users.
 

Y2James

New Member
Messages
4,423
Points
0
Y2James lives by US times.


EDIT: *Reads Russ' post*


Not that im putting my name forward.
 
Last edited:
Top