Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Vacation

Fordy

Anyone planning a vacation during this pandemic? We are heading to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks. I sure hope that things go well. Anyone planning on going anywhere?

coleman

The hotel and travel industry is possibly the most affected, but luckily, there are certain places that we can visit. I have read good reviews of this place, and the beach experience is worth anticipating.

Jordaci

I wish! We were supposed to go to Cancun but it's just not safe to travel. I hope we can go next year! I'm shooting for February 2021.

RandyW

We are in Old Forge, NY right now. It's pretty awesome! We've been fishing and hiking. I only wish we had a boat! Did you go to Myrtle?

LinemanM

Vacation! I wish. I'm stuck in this state right now! Traveling would be great, we've got a vacation planned in September. We're headed to Cancun. Hope we are able to travel then.