Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Upgrades

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Hi all,

Just a quick note to say I'm doing various upgrades to the server and websites at the moment and over the next 7 days so if things get a little messy...you know why :p

I'm holding off the next season of the FWL as I will need to do some more testing after this to make sure it's working as it should.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Just a quick update - the server upgrades were finished this past week, there were a few issues but I think they've been all resolved now.

The site upgrades will take place this week - this will cause some downtime for the forum.

Hopefully should all be finished by the end of the week.

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
Doesn’t seem to let you put images in the posts any more take me three times to log in and does not keep you logged in keeps logging you out. Just a few thing I have noticed.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Doesn’t seem to let you put images in the posts any more take me three times to log in and does not keep you logged in keeps logging you out. Just a few thing I have noticed.
It shouldn't have made any difference with your cookies (which would keep you logged in) - we're still working on changes this week - let me know if it continues please.

Ratings
A quick thought so far: As a guest, I see two huge boxes above the forum. As a member, I see many 'latest' boxes, especially in the sidebar and footer. Since I've been here before, it didn't surprise me, but I wonder if some visitors find it too overwhelming and confusing.

Other than that, I'm happy to report that I don't find any notable errors as of now. :2thumbsup:

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
Pasting into a thread from either my computer or my Ipad is still a nightmare the formatting goes everywhere and occasionally duplicates everything you are pasting which is really annoying apart from that all seems to be ok.