Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Up in the air still...

KaliR

I bought tickets to a Yankees game for June. I haven't heard anything about refunds or anything! I highly doubt the US will be ready to have that many people together in one stadium that soon. Anyone know what's going on? Latest rumors for MLB?

KaliR, I'm not from the US and don't know much about baseball other than it's similar to cricket. I couldn't read and not respond, though. I hope you're given a refund or some other remedy soon. I bet they'll wait until closer to time to call it off. I went through something similar with festival tickets and I was able to get a refund by just calling. That was before the festival was officially called off too. Might be worth a try if you don't want to wait.

KaliR

Sad thing is, we were taking parents to the game. Die hard Yankees fans and never been. I am really hoping they just start the season late, but it's doubtful. They should have already started.

I know nothing about cricket. I'll have to look into it.