Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Unpopular opinions on music(ians)

FlyyGurl

I absolutely love music, and I am even down with a lot of mainstream music, but there are some artists that seem to be loved by everybody except for me. Like, who could ever hate Adele? Me... Who can't stand Beyonce? Me... Lana Del Rey? Lord, no! Are there any artists that seem to be so widely loved and accepted that you can't stand?

jack25

I love Adele's music as well as Beyonce's, ever since her days with Destiny's Child. I could go on and on with musicians like J-Lo, Mary J Blige or Mariah Carey that seemed to be widely accepted. I can't stand the current crop of musicians that lean towards trap music.

Boomer

I could never get into Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift. I'm lukewarm to cold with what I've heard from Ariana Grande, Drake, and Post Malone.

Chuckyy

Count me in as another one who can't stand Adele. I don't get the hype around her, but I suppose she has a nice voice.
I loathe Maroon 5. Adam Levine has to the be one of the worst vocalists I've ever heard and their songs suck big time.

Zack T

I really don't care for this "hipster alternative" bullshit that seemingly everyone in my age group in the USA is into. As I'm on Tinder, OkCupid, Bumble, whatever dating sites, literally every profile people list their favorite music as stuff like Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons, Franz Ferdinand, Florence And The Machine, Bastille, and so on. And honestly, while that type of music isn't my preferred listening of choice, I don't thoroughly hate it. What irks me is that it's so insanely permeating everyone's taste and I feel like it's generic nonsense.